And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder, Hitchcock, Psycho... :angel:

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you,
  • Like 2

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you,

Too much man, groovy. Great light show, baby IbanezJem. :smoke: Are you part of the scene? Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Too much man, groovy. Great light show, baby IbanezJem. :smoke: Are you part of the scene?

You don't believe I'm a policeman, do you?
  • Like 2

Too much man, groovy. Great light show, baby IbanezJem. :smoke: Are you part of the scene?

You are Sandy Camp, the actor. :cool:
  • Like 2

Man's Crisis of Identity in the Latter Half of the Twentieth Century.
  • Like 2

You're in security, aren't you? :bang bang: Well, you're not allowed to suggest programme titles.
  • Like 2

You're in security, aren't you? :bang bang: Well, you're not allowed to suggest programme titles.

I'd like to be in Programming Planning actually, but unfortunately I've got a degree.
  • Like 2

I'd like to be in Programming Planning actually, but unfortunately I've got a degree.

That's three degrees centigrade, forty-four degrees fahrenheit, so don't forget to wrap up well. :hug2:
  • Like 2

That's three degrees centigrade, forty-four degrees fahrenheit, so don't forget to wrap up well. :hug2:

Flemish merchants did not wear hand-embroidered chevrons. They did not!
  • Like 2

Thank you, Professor Gert Van Der Whoops of the Rijksmuseum in the Hague. :codger:
  • Like 2

Thank you, Professor Gert Van Der Whoops of the Rijksmuseum in the Hague. :codger:

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation. One, rise of merchant classes. Two, urbanization of craft guilds. Three, declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. But first, a bit of fun...
  • Like 2

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation. One, rise of merchant classes. Two, urbanization of craft guilds. Three, declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. But first, a bit of fun...

Well, that was a bit of fun, wasn't it? Ha, ha, ha. Well, what have we got next? This is fun, isn't it? Now it's the glittering world of show business :whip: with Arthur Tree.
  • Like 2

Well, that was a bit of fun, wasn't it? Ha, ha, ha. Well, what have we got next? This is fun, isn't it? Now it's the glittering world of show business :whip: with Arthur Tree.

Blackhawkrush ... do you think you could recognize a larch tree?
  • Like 2

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. They're on the side of the engine above the piston box. :yes:
  • Like 2

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. They're on the side of the engine above the piston box. :yes:

Some people have made the mistake of seeing blackhawkrush's posts as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world
  • Like 2

Some people have made the mistake of seeing blackhawkrush's posts as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world

Oh Mike Citizen, you're such a comfort. :wub:
  • Like 2

Get your hand off my thigh, blackhawkrush.
  • Like 2

I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you. :(
  • Like 2

I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you. :(

Yes, sir. I'm very sorry. Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself.
  • Like 2

Yes, sir. I'm very sorry. Yes, sir. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself.

I'm going to shoot you through the head.
  • Like 2

:yes: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man.

If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

Yes, but there's only a seven-minute wait now.
  • Like 2

:yes: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man.

If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

Yes, but there's only a seven-minute wait now.

He's good! You could learn a thing or two from him, Citizen. Right, now you two me beauties, you are nicked. :ph34r: :) :ph34r:
  • Like 2