And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I won't say I'm glad to see you, but boy, am I glad to see you. :hug2:

Can I ask who you thought I was? Who did you think I was just then...when you thought I was somebody.

I thought you were so rugged!

Everyone must hanker for the butchness of a banker.

Oh, I wondered whether you'd like to contribute to the orphan's home. :unsure:

it is only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpaulin

Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Do you waaaaant... do you waaaaaant... to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

I've just heard that Algy IbanezJem was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain W. E. Citizen have said, question mark.

You got my note! You've come to rescue me!

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell. :P

No, it's not right for my idiom. I must escape more... dramatically!

Well, there is one that ties up the whole Michael Ellis thing, but... :tsk:

you put a bag over your head last time I said mattress.

I didn't know an acceptable legal phrase, m'lord Citizen. :blush:

Citizen then commented on Lorraine`s bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.

Listen. Harry Citizen is a very wonderful human being. :fistbump:

He only comes up to your knees, yet he`s wise and he`s witty, and he's ready to please.
  • Like 2

Can I ask who you thought I was? Who did you think I was just then...when you thought I was somebody.

Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Do you waaaaant... do you waaaaaant... to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

I've just heard that Algy IbanezJem was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain W. E. Citizen have said, question mark.

Citizen then commented on Lorraine`s bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.

He only comes up to your knees, yet he`s wise and he`s witty, and he's ready to please.

The full Renaissance bit, really...super, super. :coy:
  • Like 2

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now Citizen's having to use it as a garage.
  • Like 2

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now Citizen's having to use it as a garage.

And now for our most ambitious attempt tonight - Ivan the Terrible as a sales assistant in Freeman, Hardy and Willis. :smash:
  • Like 2

And now for our most ambitious attempt tonight - Ivan the Terrible as a sales assistant in Freeman, Hardy and Willis. :smash:

The Finns were using tomato flavoured running shoes. I think there should either be unrestricted garnishing, or a single, Olympic-standard mayonnaise.
  • Like 2

A simple pot of salad dressing, treated in our laboratories, has been subjected to the impact of a 4,000 pound steam hammer every day for the last sixteen years

If you can imagine an Airedale terrier jumping in and out of a watering can once every 7 minutes for 12 years you have some idea how long that would take.
  • Like 2

A simple pot of salad dressing, treated in our laboratories, has been subjected to the impact of a 4,000 pound steam hammer every day for the last sixteen years

If you can imagine an Airedale terrier jumping in and out of a watering can once every 7 minutes for 12 years you have some idea how long that would take.

OK, Teddy...here's the bone. :drool: All right, you've got his trust now, you can talk to him.
  • Like 2

OK, Teddy...here's the bone. :drool: All right, you've got his trust now, you can talk to him.

Shut up, blackhawkrush! I haven't finished. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.
  • Like 2

Shut up, blackhawkrush! I haven't finished. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.

Let's see the one that came sixth. Let us see Pier Paolo Pasolini's latest film. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Let's see the one that came sixth. Let us see Pier Paolo Pasolini's latest film. :popcorn:

Why not drop in at Ricky Pule's, only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber.
  • Like 2

Why not drop in at Ricky Pule's, only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber.

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things :hug2: and the bad things, :whipgirl: finding laughter and fun wherever they go. :joker: It is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins.
  • Like 2

Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things :hug2: and the bad things, :whipgirl: finding laughter and fun wherever they go. :joker: It is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins.

a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives - the sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary ever happened, and not the kind of people to be the centre of one of the most astounding incidents in the history of mankind ... So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man ...
  • Like 2

a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives - the sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary ever happened, and not the kind of people to be the centre of one of the most astounding incidents in the history of mankind ... So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man ...

This man is no ordinary man. :Neil: To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. :syrinx:
  • Like 2

This man is no ordinary man. :Neil: To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. :syrinx:

It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeator of the Saxons, sovereign of all England!
  • Like 2

It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeator of the Saxons, sovereign of all England!

With me now is Mr. Ken Dove, twice voted the most interesting man in Dorking. Ken, I believe you're interested in shouting. :codger:
  • Like 2

With me now is Mr. Ken Dove, twice voted the most interesting man in Dorking. Ken, I believe you're interested in shouting. :codger:

That will become apparent in one moment m'lud. Are you considering the question or are you just dead?
  • Like 2

That will become apparent in one moment m'lud. Are you considering the question or are you just dead?

Well, the fishmonger promised me he'd have some fresh salmon, and he's normally so reliable. :|
  • Like 2

Well, the fishmonger promised me he'd have some fresh salmon, and he's normally so reliable. :|

All right, I'll have the dead, unjugged rabbit fish.
  • Like 2

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in :hotdog: history.
  • Like 2

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in :hotdog: history.

We're going to kidnap Pilate's wife, take her back, issue demands.
  • Like 2

A thousand pounds, :cool: and I don't want Scottish money. They've got the numbers. It can be traced.
  • Like 2

A thousand pounds, :cool: and I don't want Scottish money. They've got the numbers. It can be traced.

Oh you're no fun anymore
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

But I have never courted popularity. :huh:
  • Like 2

Oh you're no fun anymore

But I have never courted popularity. :huh:

It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.
  • Like 2