And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

It sodding was not! It was one of Blackhawkrush`s!

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate my posts from these frivolous and offensive posts. :moon:

Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.' Now get on the thread!

Yes. I will. I will! I've been pushed around long enough. This is it. This is your moment, Arthur blackhawkrush. This is it, Arthur blackhawkrush! At last, you're a man! All right, IbanezJem, come out of there! :poke:

Mr IbanezJem, of Round Hill Road, Northampton, has concealed himself extremely well. He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes.
  • Like 2

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate my posts from these frivolous and offensive posts. :moon:

Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.' Now get on the thread!

Yes. I will. I will! I've been pushed around long enough. This is it. This is your moment, Arthur blackhawkrush. This is it, Arthur blackhawkrush! At last, you're a man! All right, IbanezJem, come out of there! :poke:

Mr IbanezJem, of Round Hill Road, Northampton, has concealed himself extremely well. He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes.

Neuvecian no nuevetay ocho, nuevecientas nuevente ye nueve, mil...Coming! :madra:
  • Like 2

Neuvecian no nuevetay ocho, nuevecientas nuevente ye nueve, mil...Coming! :madra:

A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed.
  • Like 2

A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed.

Hello, I'm your new vicar :hi: can I interest you in any of these watches?
  • Like 2

We must lose no time. Come on, you dogs, we have far to go. We must lose no time. Come on you dogs, we have time to lose, this has gone too far.
  • Like 2

We must lose no time. Come on, you dogs, we have far to go. We must lose no time. Come on you dogs, we have time to lose, this has gone too far.

I don't think you're using that thing right. :tsk: May I...ah, here we are: "Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka."
  • Like 2

I don't think you're using that thing right. :tsk: May I...ah, here we are: "Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka."

I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last answer had very little of the discursive quality about it.
  • Like 2

I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last answer had very little of the discursive quality about it.

May I just sidetrack for a moment. This, what shall I call it...nickname of yours..."IbanezJem." How did you come by it? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

May I just sidetrack for a moment. This, what shall I call it...nickname of yours..."IbanezJem." How did you come by it? :popcorn:

Well, I think I can answer this question most successfully in mime.
  • Like 2

Excuse me sir, but er, why the funny voice? :huh:
  • Like 2

I was trying to do my butch voice, you know
  • Like 2

Just a line to thank you for the eels. Mrs Ibanez Jem thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. I've just heard that Algy was a poof, exclamation mark. What would Captain W. E. Johns have said, question mark.
  • Like 2

Just a line to thank you for the eels. Mrs Ibanez Jem thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. I've just heard that Algy was a poof, exclamation mark. What would Captain W. E. Johns have said, question mark.

I'll just remind you of the faculty rules: Rule one - no pooftahs
  • Like 2

Sorry I'm late, Headmaster Citizen. I've been wrestling with Plato. :blush:
  • Like 2

Sorry I'm late, Headmaster Citizen. I've been wrestling with Plato. :blush:

Now blackhawkrush's got a flying mare there. A flying mare there, and this is going to be a full body slam. A full body slam, and he's laying it in there, and he's standing back. Well .. there we are leaving the Epilogue for the moment, we'll be bringing you the result of this discussion later on in the thread.
  • Like 2

And here is the final score: Pigs 9 - British Bipeds 4. :dweez: The Pigs go on to meet Vicki Carr in the final.

Well what a fantastic result. Absolutely super. Pat and Max are coming down from Eton to help daddy count money.

Beckenbauer was obviously a bit of a surprise there. :yes:
  • Like 2

And here is the final score: Pigs 9 - British Bipeds 4. :dweez: The Pigs go on to meet Vicki Carr in the final.

Well what a fantastic result. Absolutely super. Pat and Max are coming down from Eton to help daddy count money.

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....
  • Like 2

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Citizen. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, Spanish Inquisition's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.
  • Like 2

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Citizen. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, Spanish Inquisition's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

It was a very very bad thing to have done and he`s really very ashamed of himself. He can only say it won't happen again.
  • Like 2

It was a very very bad thing to have done and he`s really very ashamed of himself. He can only say it won't happen again.

Good evening. Tonight on "It's the Citizen's Mind" we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we someti :unsure: mes get...that...we've lived through something...
  • Like 2

Good evening. Tonight on "It's the Citizen's Mind" we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we someti :unsure: mes get...that...we've lived through something...

You can catch it off lampposts.
  • Like 2

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical
  • Like 2

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical

And further out to see, "Hello Dolly" is also doing good business. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:
  • Like 2