And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes, yes, speakee, speakee…me Blitish consul. :hi:

OK. We'll bomb blackhawkrush out. Get me Moscow! Chicago! Peking! And Shanklin, Isle of Wight!

IbanezJem realized he had gone too far and that the hunt was on. He went into hiding and I decided on a subtle approach, viz some form of disguise, as the old helmet and boots are a bit of a giveaway. Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises

Gumby Theatre comes live tonight from the Yvonne Gumby Theatre near Guildford. Citizen, blackhawkrush and Ibanez star in 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekhov. The action takes place near Moscow in the 1870’s.

April 26th. Thrown into Russian cell. Severely damaged my Mars bar

All right. Bag of otters' noses, then.

We must study this post in conditions of absolute secrecy. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police. Hello operator, operator...I'm trying to get the police...the police yes, what? nine and a half, nine and a half, yes, yes...

Hello operator, is that the central line? Give me the Piccadilly number. Nine one o nine. :)

Hello. Paris 621036 please and make it snappy, buster.

You don't frighten us, English pig-dog. Go and boil your bottom :moon: son of a silly person.

Dear Old Codgers, I am President of the United States of America, Yours truly, R. M. Nixon.

I'm 37. I'm not old

Well it's funny you should ask that, but I've just been reading a great big book about how to put your Citizen down, and apparently you can either hit them with a book, or you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

I'm taking this Citizen back, mother. He's got two legs missing. :wtf:

No, no, I must speak. When I, when I came to this thread, I had two legs, two good legs, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs And when the time came for me to give my other leg I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower.. shall burst forth and give a new life. New strength!
  • Like 2

OK. We'll bomb blackhawkrush out. Get me Moscow! Chicago! Peking! And Shanklin, Isle of Wight!

IbanezJem realized he had gone too far and that the hunt was on. He went into hiding and I decided on a subtle approach, viz some form of disguise, as the old helmet and boots are a bit of a giveaway. Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises

Gumby Theatre comes live tonight from the Yvonne Gumby Theatre near Guildford. Citizen, blackhawkrush and Ibanez star in 'The Cherry Orchard' by Anton Chekhov. The action takes place near Moscow in the 1870’s.

I've had enough of this, I'm going to ring the police. Hello operator, operator...I'm trying to get the police...the police yes, what? nine and a half, nine and a half, yes, yes...

Hello operator, is that the central line? Give me the Piccadilly number. Nine one o nine. :)

You don't frighten us, English pig-dog. Go and boil your bottom :moon: son of a silly person.

Dear Old Codgers, I am President of the United States of America, Yours truly, R. M. Nixon.

I'm 37. I'm not old

Well it's funny you should ask that, but I've just been reading a great big book about how to put your Citizen down, and apparently you can either hit them with a book, or you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

No, no, I must speak. When I, when I came to this thread, I had two legs, two good legs, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs And when the time came for me to give my other leg I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower.. shall burst forth and give a new life. New strength!

Citizen, I feel we may be running into some problems here in the area of height.
  • Like 2

I'm 37. I'm not old

Citizen, I feel we may be running into some problems here in the area of height.

And there we end this edition of "Archaeology Today". :outtahere:
  • Like 2

I'm 37. I'm not old

Now on TRF, a choice of viewing. On SOCN - a discussion on censorship between Blackhawkrush, The Bishop of Woolwich, and a nude Citizen. And on Video Vertigo, Ibanez telling you this.
  • Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

People on television treat the general public like idiots.
  • Like 2

I'm 37. I'm not old

I`m a completely self taught idiot. I mean, ooh ah, ooh ah, ooh ah .... nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round here would be laughed off the thread. No, nowadays people want something wittier.
  • Like 2

I'm 37. I'm not old

I`m a completely self taught idiot. I mean, ooh ah, ooh ah, ooh ah .... nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round here would be laughed off the thread. No, nowadays people want something wittier.

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.
  • Like 2

Citizen knew all the tricks. Dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. He was vicious.

So much for pathos

Pathos, out to Socrates. Socrates back to Pathos. Pathos out to Heraclitus who beats Hegel. Heraclitus a little flick. Here he comes, on the far post. Socrates is there. Socrates heads it in. Socrates has scored. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

Citizen knew all the tricks. Dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. He was vicious.

So much for pathos

Pathos, out to Socrates. Socrates back to Pathos. Pathos out to Heraclitus who beats Hegel. Heraclitus a little flick. Here he comes, on the far post. Socrates is there. Socrates heads it in. Socrates has scored. :chickendance:

Capital punishment is to be re-introduced in the first and second division. Any player found tackling from behind or controlling the ball with the lower part of the arm will be hanged. But the electric chair remains the standard punishment for threatening the goalie. Referee's chairman Len Goebbels said 'at last the referee has been given teeth'.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Capital punishment is to be re-introduced in the first and second division. Any player found tackling from behind or controlling the ball with the lower part of the arm will be hanged. But the electric chair remains the standard punishment for threatening the goalie. Referee's chairman Len Goebbels said 'at last the referee has been given teeth'.

What made you undertake so enormous a tusk...task? :huh:
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

this stupid dentist git. He's a real creepy little bastard, he is. I hate 'im.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

I know and I'm grateful. I'd like to apologize too, to the prosecuting counsel for dragging him in here, morning after morning, in such lovely weather. :sundog:
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

I know and I'm grateful. I'd like to apologize too, to the prosecuting counsel for dragging him in here, morning after morning, in such lovely weather. :sundog:

Yes, yes, the weather situation is generally favourable. There's a ridge of high pressure centered over Ireland which is moving steadily eastward bringing cloudy weather to parts of the West Country, Wales and areas west of the Pennines.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Yes, yes, the weather situation is generally favourable. There's a ridge of high pressure centered over Ireland which is moving steadily eastward bringing cloudy weather to parts of the West Country, Wales and areas west of the Pennines.

It's so, you know, sunny. I say anyone for tennis?
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

I was just having a game of doubles with Sandra and Jocasta, Alec and David.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.
  • Like 1

So much for pathos

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks! :cheerleader: :moon: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks! :cheerleader: :moon: :cheerleader:

Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, um, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, blackhawkrush.
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, um, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, blackhawkrush.

This is your moment blackhawkrush pewty. This is it blackhawkrush pewty! At last, you're a man! :smoke:
  • Like 2

So much for pathos

This is your moment blackhawkrush pewty. This is it blackhawkrush pewty! At last, you're a man! :smoke:

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir blackhawkrush! His head smashed in and his heart cut out, And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged, And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off, And his penis...
  • Like 2