And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :tsk:

Yeah, it's been really heavy man with all these freaks from the fascist press trying to blow the whole scene.

Silly old leg-before-wicket English persons. :joker:

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Blackhawk-king, you and all your silly English knnnniggets!

What they had come across was tribe-73, lost to man since time immemorial...who offered no resistance to this delivery. :bitchslap:

What we can do for you is take it back to the depot, get a transfer slip from Crump to Pinnet, and put it on a special delivery.

*ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp* Message for you, sir.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's been really heavy man with all these freaks from the fascist press trying to blow the whole scene.

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Blackhawk-king, you and all your silly English knnnniggets!

What they had come across was tribe-73, lost to man since time immemorial...who offered no resistance to this delivery. :bitchslap:

What we can do for you is take it back to the depot, get a transfer slip from Crump to Pinnet, and put it on a special delivery.

A telegram? From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

A telegram? From the Kremlin! The Central Committee! It says...'Carry on with the execution'. :bang bang:

Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
  • Like 1

No, my lord, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of.

• Like 2

No, my lord, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of.

Yes, I'm up to here with probation and bleeding psychiatric reports. That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake.
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm up to here with probation and bleeding psychiatric reports. That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake.

Crackle, crackle, crackle, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead. :o
  • Like 1

Crackle, crackle, crackle, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead. :o

What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?

• Like 2

I am not a man you silly billy.
  • Like 1

Oh Citizen! And I thought you were so rugged. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

Citizenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

• Like 2

Ah! I've found another bottle! You can have some now 73, if you want to. :cosmo: :drool: :cosmo:
  • Like 1

Ah! I've found another bottle! You can have some now 73, if you want to. :cosmo: :drool: :cosmo:

Just one bottle. Just one jot. Just one tittle. That's the lot.
  • Like 1

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room, and strip. :moon:
  • Like 1

The Reverend Citizen, the Dirty Vicar of St Geddy's.

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'Beneath, Between and Behind' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns.
  • Like 1

Our religion is the first Church to cater for the naughty type of person. If you'd like a bit of 'Beneath, Between and Behind' - and who doesn't now and again - then see Vera and Ciceley during the hymns.

Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. :cheerleader: :unsure: :cheerleader:

Vimally annihilating by midfield moral argument the now surely obsolescent catennachio defensive philosophy of Signor Alberto Fanffino.

• Like 2

Vimally annihilating by midfield moral argument the now surely obsolescent catennachio defensive philosophy of Signor Alberto Fanffino.

No, it doesn't. What's Latin for 'Roman'? Come on! :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Non conosgeve parliamente, signor devo me parlo sono Italiano di Roma quando il habitare de Milano.
  • Like 1

Non conosgeve parliamente, signor devo me parlo sono Italiano di Roma quando il habitare de Milano.

La llama es un cuadrúpedo, que vive en los grandes ríos como el Amazonas!

• Like 2

I know what literature is, you dago dustbin.
  • Like 1

The sunsoot...the siunsiett...the sunset! The sunset...was...deeing… :bang bang: :sundog:
  • Like 1

The sunsoot...the siunsiett...the sunset! The sunset...was...deeing… :bang bang: :sundog:

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop, in the foot of the magic oak tree, by the wobbly dumdum bush, in the shade of the magic glade, down in Dingly Dell. There he sold contraceptives...

• Like 2

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop, in the foot of the magic oak tree, by the wobbly dumdum bush, in the shade of the magic glade, down in Dingly Dell. There he sold contraceptives...

Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties
  • Like 1