And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Excuse me, are you...are you suggesting eating my mother? :o

Drink doctor. Eat Sister. Cook Mr. Burtenshaw. Nurse me.

Nuuuurse!.......Nuuuurse!.........Nuuuurse!..........Nurse, take Mr. Citizen to a brain surgeon.

Well, you could get me one of those Curry's brains.

Lemon curry?

• Like 2

Nuuuurse!.......Nuuuurse!.........Nuuuurse!..........Nurse, take Mr. Citizen to a brain surgeon.

Lemon curry?

:yes: In a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms and garlic.
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

A wise choice, monsieur. And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?

And three cans of beans for me, please.

• Like 2

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one the most courageous and gallant acts in history. :burger: :unsure: :hotdog:
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one the most courageous and gallant acts in history. :burger: :unsure: :hotdog:

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp. Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.

• Like 2

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp. Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.

I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table.
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table.

I think it's silly. He should have asked Margaret Drabble. :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly.

• Like 2

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly.

Splendid, splendid. Incidentally, do call me Citizen, I don't want you playing around with any of this 'Citizen of the World' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? Ah yes. 73-baby, when you first started in the...
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Splendid, splendid. Incidentally, do call me Citizen, I don't want you playing around with any of this 'Citizen of the World' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? Ah yes. 73-baby, when you first started in the...

...no, no, no...it's spelt 73-baby, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

• Like 2

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Oh perhaps so, but you made one fatal mistake. You see, this wasn't a 73-babylyser, it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. :coy:
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

Oh perhaps so, but you made one fatal mistake. You see, this wasn't a 73-babylyser, it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. :coy:

Curse you Inspector blackhawkrush. You are too clever for us naughty people.
  • Like 1

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

He was a gentleman, blackhawkrush, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

• Like 2

Lemon curry?

Baked beans are off.

He was a gentleman, blackhawkrush, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :tsk:

Yeah, it's been really heavy man with all these freaks from the fascist press trying to blow the whole scene.

Silly old leg-before-wicket English persons. :joker:
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's been really heavy man with all these freaks from the fascist press trying to blow the whole scene.

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Blackhawk-king, you and all your silly English knnnniggets!

• Like 2

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Blackhawk-king, you and all your silly English knnnniggets!

What they had come across was tribe-73, lost to man since time immemorial...who offered no resistance to this delivery. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

What they had come across was tribe-73, lost to man since time immemorial...who offered no resistance to this delivery. :bitchslap:

What we can do for you is take it back to the depot, get a transfer slip from Crump to Pinnet, and put it on a special delivery.
  • Like 1