And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I on this thread? And what am I going to post next? Here to answer this is a professional cricketer

There's lots of people making love, but no mention af Geoff Boyott's average. :huh:

Oh Your_Lion, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening?

What's the meaning of this? Who is this? Your_Lion, don't you understand, it's me that loves you. :boohoo:

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it. All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir. :coy:

No, no, no, no. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow, I want to be in there, (lion) taming. :whipgirl:

Well, Kirkie, doll, there are no lions in the Antarctic, baby. :unsure:

I've had my lot of the Arctic Circle. :moon: I wish I was back in Oldham.

Now if you and your pal had one big wish, Blackhawkrush, what would you like to see on television?

Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality. :smash:

The same. Only more violent

Violence, terror and torture that makes a smashing film. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Why am I sitting in this chair? Why am I on this thread? And what am I going to post next? Here to answer this is a professional cricketer

There's lots of people making love, but no mention af Geoff Boyott's average. :huh:

Oh Your_Lion, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening?

What's the meaning of this? Who is this? Your_Lion, don't you understand, it's me that loves you. :boohoo:

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it. All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir. :coy:

No, no, no, no. I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow, I want to be in there, (lion) taming. :whipgirl:

Now if you and your pal had one big wish, Blackhawkrush, what would you like to see on television?

Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality. :smash:

It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :drool:
  • Like 2

It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. :drool:

Twentieth Century Vole presents "The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights." :poke:
  • Like 2

Twentieth Century Vole presents "The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights." :poke:

Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours
  • Like 2

Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours

We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :macallan: you know what I mean?
  • Like 2

We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :macallan: you know what I mean?

Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Say...no...more
  • Like 2

Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Say...no...more

That's a walk-off. That's what this is! :moon:
  • Like 2

I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work.
  • Like 2

I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work.

Always were late, weren't you Citizen Thompson? No more sherry for me :wacko: don't you know.
  • Like 2

Always were late, weren't you Citizen Thompson? No more sherry for me :wacko: don't you know.

This is a late Citizen
  • Like 2

...and putting the view of the Church of England, the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :angel:

God exists by two falls to a submission.
  • Like 2

...and putting the view of the Church of England, the very late Prebendary Reverend Ross. :angel:

Right! Arthur, King of the Britons, your knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times. :cosmo:
  • Like 2

Right! Arthur, King of the Britons, your knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times. :cosmo:

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken.
  • Like 2

I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. :scared:
  • Like 2

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:
  • Like 2

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:

Now, let's get one thing quite clear. I most definitely told you!
  • Like 2

Now look here, Mr. Citizen...It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the TRF simply claiming that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, New World Women need proof. :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Now look here, Mr. Citizen...It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the TRF simply claiming that they have a bit to spare in the botty department, but the point is Mr. Citizen, New World Women need proof. :cheerleader:

:moon: We'll be showing you more of that later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.
  • Like 2

:moon: We'll be showing you more of that later in the thread...unless we hear from Charles or Michael.

I think that the Michael Ellis character was a little overdone. :o :moon: :o
  • Like 2

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting ...
  • Like 2

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. And it's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting ...

...first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. :drool:
  • Like 2

...first with bombs and rockets destroying their homes, and mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures. :drool:

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that?
  • Like 2

A lot of people have asked us why we don't use fly spray. Well, where's the sport in that?

It will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh. :yes:
  • Like 2

It will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh. :yes:

Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people like a good laugh more than I do.
  • Like 2