And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere...or rather, the story of his daughter. :kisshug:

Yes, it's Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality.

Hey, you know, mother, I think there's a play there. :fistbump: Get t'agent on t'phone.

Him mighty fine director. Him heap famous. Him say Leatherhead Rep like do play with Redfoot tribe.

This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge

And talking of filth, I have asked you once about the TRF carpet. :tsk:

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow.

Think of the colours!

What...is your favourite colour? :codger:

Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real! :drool:

Your_Lion, I believe you're interested in shouting.

It's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting :smash: rather serious.

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif and punished for the wrong one. :16ton: Let us begin.

You've just got five seconds to tell me, whatever happened to Baby Jane? :popcorn:

I went in to do some shopping and I came back and she was gone. She was only forty-seven.

Do sit down, Mr. Your_Lion. I think what's happened is terribly, terribly funny :unsure: tragic. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere...or rather, the story of his daughter. :kisshug:

Yes, it's Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality.

Hey, you know, mother, I think there's a play there. :fistbump: Get t'agent on t'phone.

Him mighty fine director. Him heap famous. Him say Leatherhead Rep like do play with Redfoot tribe.

This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow.

Think of the colours!

Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real! :drool:

It's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting :smash: rather serious.

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif and punished for the wrong one. :16ton: Let us begin.

You've just got five seconds to tell me, whatever happened to Baby Jane? :popcorn:

I went in to do some shopping and I came back and she was gone. She was only forty-seven.

Do sit down, Mr. Your_Lion. I think what's happened is terribly, terribly funny :unsure: tragic.

Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point.
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

Do sit down, Mr. Your_Lion. I think what's happened is terribly, terribly funny :unsure: tragic.

Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point.

Well, this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. :rose:
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

Well, this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. :rose:

I agree. If there were fewer chartered accountants there wouldn't be so many of them, numerically speaking.
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

I agree. If there were fewer chartered accountants there wouldn't be so many of them, numerically speaking.

I wouldn't wish it on my son. I'd rather he was a sewage attendant :spitwater: or a rat catcher. :pussy:
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

I wouldn't wish it on my son. I'd rather he was a sewage attendant :spitwater: or a rat catcher. :pussy:

Another rollocking half hour of laughter-packed squalor with 'Yes it's the Sewage Farm Attendants'. And this week Dan falls into a vat of human dung with hilarious consequences. Ha, ha, ha. :LMAO:
  • Like 2

it's worth it for the dung, isn't it?

In addition to this you can win a weekend for two with Peter Bonetti. :tongue:

No, no. I'll take the blow on the head. :yay:
  • Like 2

That's a strange expression, Bruce. :blink:
  • Like 2

Forty-two years I've been in the regular army and I've never heard that phrase.

They're spelt differently, mean different things but sound the same. :yes:
  • Like 2

Ach, das deutsche klassenzimmer...ach! :popcorn:
  • Like 2

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.
  • Like 2

And we soon had the joke by January, in a form which our troops couldn't understand but which the Germans could.

Ze stupid English. Zey are prisoners and all they do is the sport.
  • Like 2

Podgorny prepares to serve again... :gumby:
  • Like 2

we serve no animal flesh of any kind
  • Like 2

Tish tish. No matter. Well, four ounces of Caerphilly, then, if you please, stout yeoman.
  • Like 2

Tish tish. No matter. Well, four ounces of Caerphilly, then, if you please, stout yeoman.

Use your own, you great poofy poonagger! :)
  • Like 2

Well, that's settled then. Everyone eats me.
  • Like 2

No, we'd like to see the menu please. I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless you have a proper menu and anyway I might be pregnant.
  • Like 2

No, we'd like to see the menu please. I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless you have a proper menu and anyway I might be pregnant.

You haven't got a womb. :eh: Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
  • Like 2

You haven't got a womb. :eh: Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

The Ulverston Road box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.
  • Like 2

The Ulverston Road box was removed, leaving the wall box in Esher Road as the only box for the Ulverston Road area.

Open the box! :drool: Open the box!
  • Like 2

Open the box! :drool: Open the box!

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler ... This whole case is crammed full of Swiss watches and clocks. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise. I've been a bloody fool. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0004.gif
  • Like 2