Vapor trails remaster lp free print

exiled yorkie

Bought mine at Princeton record exchange in New Jersey and it came with a very nice art print

Was this standard with the lp release?

picture or link please!!!!!!!!

No it aint you tool, lol. The print is a separate piece of quality paper of the front cover and looks suitable for framing if needed.

Well can you take a pic and post it then? You got a scoop, bro.

The original release came with a numbered lithograph, which I will trade for a remix one should one exist.

I have an extra for trade for the older one

Might I inquire as to where you got the lithograph? Is it in the Vinyl? I haven't opened mine yet (record player still broken).

We have two people saying they have these prints. Where are the pics?

If someone will send me their email address I will send them the picture. I do not know how to post a picture!! Edited by robertrobyn

The original release came with a numbered lithograph, which I will trade for a remix one should one exist.

I have an extra for trade for the older one

Might I inquire as to where you got the lithograph? Is it in the Vinyl? I haven't opened mine yet (record player still broken). you had to buy the LP and not the CD from a indie record store. My local store only got 3 and I got 2 of them. I traded one and Im keeping one.

you had to buy the LP and not the CD from a indie record store. My local store only got 3 and I got 2 of them. I traded one and Im keeping one.

Oh...well I guess I don't have one then. :(

No indie record stores that I know of nearby. Had to go through amazon.

you had to buy the LP and not the CD from a indie record store. My local store only got 3 and I got 2 of them. I traded one and Im keeping one.

PM me I might be able to call my buddie tomorrow and see what he can do. I would want to trade not sell so LMK. Robert

PM me I might be able to call my buddie tomorrow and see what he can do. I would want to trade not sell so LMK. Robert

I appreciate the sentiment, but the only thing I've got that I can trade via mail are my Rush 2112 stamps, which for $6...that better be a really cool card/litho.

Also there's the whole I don't trust a random stranger I know from a Rush forum over the internet to deliver thing. No offense, but I don't have any way of knowing that you're good for the litho, and frankly you don't have any way of knowing that I'm good for anything I offer.