New interview with Geddy Lee

losingit2k

Should stop some of the speculation about a tour and album at least.

Don't bet on it. The fetish over an imaginary R40, R42, or any other tour setlist will continue unabated.....

Don't bet on it. The fetish over an imaginary R40, R42, or any other tour setlist will continue unabated.....

Make that, any tour news period!!! I'll be drooling...yes, I have a small disease called

Rushitis! No Rush in a 24 period? Pffff...Forget it, i go nuts!!!! Don't come to my house if you

want peace and quiet!......(stereo blasting VT right now!.....humm, off topic, but remastering a

masterpiece IMO! Like repainting the Mona Lisa??

this was a surprisingly great interview. I love Geddy's wordy answers, they get in all the detail.
  • Like 1

Good interview, but I don't know why he has to throw "F*cking" in every time. It seems forced and out of place for him.

I like it when Geddy talks dirrrrrrrrrty. And actually it's not out of place for him but you wouldn't know that since you stopped actually paying attention to the band around 1978.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 5

Good interview, but I don't know why he has to throw "F*cking" in every time. It seems forced and out of place for him.

I like it when Geddy talks dirrrrrrrrrty. And actually it's not out of place for him but you wouldn't know that since you stopped actually paying attention to the band around 1978.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!! :goodone: :ebert:

Good God....let the endless set list threads commence.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/StarTrekFacePalm.gif

The best thing about that interview was that there was no mention of retirement. It seems that we'll get another tour and possibly another album.

I hope you're right. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed until they say they're actually recording something though.