This Saturday - NJ Rush Tribute Band DREAMLINE perfoming in South Amboy, NJ

rockguitar8888

Sweet, but you're in the wrong section IMO. Cover bands don't belong in the main discussion about the band unless Geddy, Alex or Neil is going to sit in with one. And they don't belong in the tour section either unless the same exception applies.

Sweet, but you're in the wrong section IMO. Cover bands don't belong in the main discussion about the band unless Geddy, Alex or Neil is going to sit in with one. And they don't belong in the tour section either unless the same exception applies.

Okay...so where should they post?

Okay...so where should they post?

There really isn't a great spot on this board for rush cover bands—maybe the admins could add a section specifically for them. I think music of the spheres is the only place where it makes sense currently, but it doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Sorry I don't have a better answer, but I don't run this place. Just run my virtual mouth.

I hate tribute bands...and that band sucks.

Please elaborate on why you think Dreamline sucks, since you must have seen them to think that.

Back in the mid 80's, when I lived in Ohio, me and my friends use to see this Rush cover band in Akron. I think they were called Power Windows. They were great.

I saw a School of Rock band doing Rush last year. They.. tried. :) Definitely hit and miss, but they were young kids.

Before posting, I tried to find the correct spot to do so but since there was no exact spot dedicated for Rush Tribute bands I could find I chose here. If the Admin would like to create a spot "if needed" on his website, then I will be more than happy to post there.

I don't know about Dreamline but there's a tribue band in the New England area called Lotus Land and they do NOT suck. Especially the bassist / singer who sounds almost exactly like original recipie Geddy from the 70's. It's unbelievable how much he sounds like him.

Before posting, I tried to find the correct spot to do so but since there was no exact spot dedicated for Rush Tribute bands I could find I chose here. If the Admin would like to create a spot "if needed" on his website, then I will be more than happy to post there.

I don't think that you are really doing any harm posting in this section.

I don't think that you are really doing any harm posting in this section.

Agreed

Please elaborate on why you think Dreamline sucks, since you must have seen them to think that.

I have not seen them live, however links were provided by the OP which in turn provide links to vids of their live performances.

Here's one to help you out. Click on it and watch and you too will be convinced they suck.

http://www.dreamlineband.net/thecameraeye/