YES or NO game

Khan

I'll ask one then:

You've just done something illegal and embarrassing to your family at night in fairly isolated location but not far from a town or city and you are just about to head home with a slightly guilty conscience but relieved to have gotten away with it with no one knowing. Then you see something in the bushes and it's the corpse of a hot woman who has been shot in the back of the head, it looks like it happened about 2 hours before you got there. You can call the cops anonymously but if the cops come and find the body they'll also discover your illegal and shocking activities. Do you come clean and confess or do you get the fokk out of there and to hell with the the body?

No it'd have to be super strength, flight, super speed, energy manipulation, healing factor, and super intelligence. Yeah I'm greedy for superpowers!

Would you be upset if you found out your new girlfriend had super powers and she used them around the house to fuckk with you?

Yes.

Would your new girlfriend be upset if she found out you had super powers and you used them around the house to fuckk with her?

No, I think that most go in with the best intentions, but once in and they have to read the secret black book they realize everything must remain the same.

Have you ever wrote your name on a ballot as a write in Candidate for any public office?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Yeah, I've already been there and done that, it's fun but a lot of trouble. And other people's dogs and cats just cause mess for anyone else mostly!

Would you be mad if you woke up to find yourself in the morgue with a Y shaped scar down your chest and you realised you'd died and somehow com back to life as an evil zombie?