YES or NO game

Khan

I think I have done. When I was a kid I used to drink paint water in art class!

Make sure you drink the orange juice next time it's bloody good!

Ever dream about trekking to the North Pole and wake up in the back garden in a snow drift?

No, although what he did was terrible it had to happen, much like the crucifiction of Jesus plus anyone that has traveled back in time knows it is forbidden to tamper with what was

Do you play the Lottery?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Not 10

Ever have a dream about mannequins that looked evil and kept changing their expressions, like they were taunting you, but you never could catch the expression changing and you ended up attacking the mannequins by biting them? And when you woke up you found yourself biting at the air like a mad fool?

• Like 1

No, but I did have a dream I was eating giant marshmallows and woke up and couldn't find me pillows??

Ever had recurring nightmare where you thought you were waking up only to realize you were still trapped in the dream?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Yes. I wouldn't call it a nightmare, it was just plain strange. Basically it was me running through the hallways of my middle school like it was some sort of racing video game that just wouldn't end.

Ever had a dream/nightmare that ended up being true/occurring in reality?

Yes. A few times. One example years back: In reality, I lost my student I.D. and couldn't find it anywhere. In the dream, I found it under my dresser drawer. When I woke up I went straight to looking under my dresser and there the I.D. card was.

Does what we eat affect our dreams?

Yeah I think so, especially if you have cheese just before bed.

Ever get stopped in the busy street by some hot saleswoman who tries to talk you into something and fails but instead ends up commenting on your "crazy" hair?

edit i've answered the previous question but who cares right?

Edited by treeduck