Let's go back to 1986 and find out what Ozzy and Jake were up to!

treeduck

I can't see what you posted cause I'm at school but the ultimate sin isn't one of my favorite albums....really the best thing ozzy and jake did in 86 was pick metallica in their prime as an opening act
  • Like 1

I've been getting Gateway Timeouts all morning...probably the same thing caused you to make two threads

Aye!

We're overdue for some routine maintenance. Maybe tonight I'll do that. I'll need a drink or three. Meantime, I merged the two threads.

You've made my comment redundant!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been getting Gateway Timeouts all morning...probably the same thing caused you to make two threads

Aye!

We're overdue for some routine maintenance. Maybe tonight I'll do that. I'll need a drink or three. Meantime, I merged the two threads.

Don't worry...Now it can be a special memory for those of us who were there

Aye!

:cheers: :notworthy:

Aye!

Don't worry...Now it can be a special memory for those of us who were there

I think the word copacetic got lost in the shuffle, so I'll reinsert it here! :AlienSmiley: