What Album Songs MUST You Hear Together?

Principled Man

Any album of your choosing: There are two or more songs that you MUST hear together, in sequence, as they appear on the album.

I'll start:

Any Colour You Like - Brain Damage - Eclipse (From Dark Side Of The Moon). Hearing just one of these tunes is simply unacceptable. It makes me feel incomplete. I MUST hear all three as if they are one piece. I MUST!! :laughing guy:

• Like 2

Isn't it obvious? Side 2 of Abbey Road.

Ha, good one.

I'll go with two obvious ones from two of my favorite bands:

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

&

Heartbreaker/ Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

Electric Light Orchestra - "Prologue / Twilight / Yours Truly, 2095"

Kate Bush - "Nocturn" and "Aerial"

Journey - "People and Places" and "Precious Time"

Pink Floyd - all of side 2 of "Momentary Lapse..." (begins with "Yet another movie")

Kate Bush - "Nocturn" and "Aerial"

Essential.

I'll have to get back to this one...

Maiden - Transylvania/Strange World

Slayer - Postmortem/Raining Blood

Zep - The Song Remains the Same/The Rain Song

Edited by Steevo

Emerson Lake and Palmer from Welcome Back My Friends... Karn Evil 9: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Impression.

The MC 5 from Kick out the Jams: Ramblin' Rose and Kick out the Jams.

Al Di Meola, from Elegant Gypsy: Race with the Devil on Spanish Highway, Lady of Rome Sister of Brazil, and the Elegant Gypsy Suite.

Edited by pjbear05

Bye Bye Love/Moving In Stereo/All Mixed Up - from The Cars.

Bye Bye Love ends sharply, but is immediately followed by the eerie intro to Moving In Stereo, which then fades out while All Mixed Up fades in.

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 5

Also- Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid, Zeppelin.

I remember buying Led Zeppelin 2 on cassette many years ago and the track order was different and these two songs weren't together :o Needless to say I was very disappointed since I had gotten used to hearing them together so much on the classic rock station. If I remember correctly, Heartbreaker ended the first side, Thank You started the second side and then Living Loving Maid. I've since got a proper CD version of the album with the correct track order :haz:

• Like 1

Iron Maiden - Aces High/2 Minutes To Midnight

Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire/Ride The Lightning/For Whom The Bell Tolls/Fade To Black

Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due/Hangar 18

Alice Cooper - Devil's Food/The Black Widow

Rush - A Farewell To Kings/Xanadu, The Spirit Of Radio/Freewill, Clockwork Angels/The Anarchist/Carnies.

I'm sure i'll add more later.

• Like 3

Also- Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid, Zeppelin.

I remember buying Led Zeppelin 2 on cassette many years ago and the track order was different and these two songs weren't together :o Needless to say I was very disappointed since I had gotten used to hearing them together so much on the classic rock station. If I remember correctly, Heartbreaker ended the first side, Thank You started the second side and then Living Loving Maid. I've since got a proper CD version of the album with the correct track order :haz:

I remember when they iused to do that with cassettes. In articular I remember Foreplay/Long Time not following Peace of Mind, which drove me nuts.