Melvins walk off stage - for EW77

Steevo

you would've been one of the few who enjoyed both the melvins and rush

That would've been awesome- back when Rush still had opening acts I always got stuck with the shitty ones. RTB tour was Mr. Big and CP was Candlebox! :wtf:

hahaha f**k that!

• Like 1

That would've been awesome- back when Rush still had opening acts I always got stuck with the shitty ones. RTB tour was Mr. Big and CP was Candlebox! :wtf:

hahaha f**k that!

In all fairness , Mr. Big had some stellar musicianship.. Even though they had the hair band image going on

• Like 1

yeah, it's a shame. same as winger - good musicians but I don't dig the music

Yeah, I've touched upon Winger before on here.. His solo stuff is actually really good, sounds nothing like Winger the band.. Almost Sting like.. The guy is talented .. Too bad he wanted to cash in on the hair metal scene and he pretty much destroyed his rep

hahaha f**k that!

In all fairness , Mr. Big had some stellar musicianship.. Even though they had the hair band image going on

True, Billy and Paul Gilbert are great musicians, the music is kinda cheesy though.

hahaha f**k that!

Yea, how come I couldn't get Primus or The Melvins?

Someone mentioned they should have come back on stage after the crowd beat the crap out of the bottle thrower and I think that's the right move.

Someone also mentioned they should be used to crap like that after 30 years of touring, I agree with that too.

To kill the night for everyone at the show isn't cool. I understand the guy could have been hurt and all that but they should have continued after the situation settled down.

Anyone remember the story of a RUSH show in Pheonix (I think) in '84 or so when Geddy had his eye split open by something thrown on stage? I'm pretty sure the story is that they finished the show and then Geddy went to the hospital. Gotta love RUSH.