Vapor Trails remix is FINALLY here!

StellarJetman

You been on holiday for the last few weeks? ;)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

I actually just found out and came here to post about it. I didn't see a thread on the first page, and it didn't even occur to me that it would be way back on the second. The "absence" did surprise me, but instead of looking further, I just went ahead and started a thread. Serves me right to have egg on my face like this for jumping the gun!

I'd love it if a moderator could close this thread. :doh:

Edited by StellarJetman

Maybe even Goober will end up liking it this time around! :P

Yeah, I heard that pigs were planning to fly on that day, too

• Like 1

I actually just found out and came here to post about it. I didn't see a thread on the first page, and it didn't even occur to me that it would be way back on the second. The "absence" did surprise me, but instead of looking further, I just went ahead and started a thread. Serves me right to have egg on my face like this for jumping the gun!

I vote they pin it!

Maybe even Goober will end up liking it this time around! :P

Yeah, I heard that pigs were planning to fly on that day, too

LOOK! I see them coming!

http://mariah.stonemarche.org/favlinks/pigs_fly.jpg

It's like Christmas on my birthday. Maybe even Goober will end up liking it this time around! :P

Goober won't like it no matter what. Even if he did soften up towards it, he'd never admit it. He's got too much invested into hating it.

• Like 2

It's like Christmas on my birthday. Maybe even Goober will end up liking it this time around! :P

Goober won't like it no matter what. Even if he did soften up towards it, he'd never admit it. He's got too much invested into hating it.

Any being that visits the Moon will know that man once walked it. Layers of rock millions of years old tell us of what the land was like in measures of geological time. Once the human race is gone, we'll only be known for plastic as it never biodegrades. And Goober will be remembered for hating Vapor Trails. It's that significant to him. :yes: Edited by Pags
  • Like 1

:LOL:

The question really is, will I even LISTEN to it? I'm certainly not going to pay anything for it. If someone burns a copy and sends it to me, I'll CONSIDER listening to it, but there's no guarantees... ;)

Oh, but you have to listen to it, so that you can be up to date in your criticisms! :LOL:

I vote they pin it!

I second the notion.

Yes, after many years, someone has found FINALLY something interesting in this poor cd... The band finally got something off that dead horse. It's not a big thing, but it's something to get excited for a few minutes... :beathorse:

The question really is, will I even LISTEN to it? I'm certainly not going to pay anything for it. If someone burns a copy and sends it to me, I'll CONSIDER listening to it, but there's no guarantees... ;)

Oh, but you have to listen to it, so that you can be up to date in your criticisms! :LOL:

Well if it means that much to you I'll take it under more serious consideration. :P

I lost your address. Now the question is will you provide it again? Cause if you do you are subcontiously wanting to hear the Remix!

What exactly does one do to remix an album such as Vapor Trails? How long does it take? What software is used to smooth it out? Each instrument track for track?

I would think so! I think the engineer went through each individual track with a fine tooth comb and ironed out everyone! Here is how the beginning of the mixing session went. This clip is where the engineer asks for the tracks after listening to the original recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

I lost your address. Now the question is will you provide it again? Cause if you do you are subcontiously wanting to hear the Remix!

dude, I've moved probably 4 times since the last time you sent me anything! PM me if you really insist on foisting VT v2 on me. :P

Haha Gary old man! Love it and Goober! Maybe you will hate it a little tiny bit less! I love the album as it is, not my favorite or top 5. But maybe top 10. And I know for you after your top 19, there's 50 pounds of crap and then Vapor Trails!