Geddy- ditch the sloganed t-shirts next tour

GeminiRising79

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/that-demotivational-poster-1224094036.jpg

I say we change the title of this thread to "Geddy, ditch the shirts, all shirts."

:drool:

I love Geddy, especially semi-naked, but every time I see that picture I want to tickle him so he stops sucking his tummy in!

• Like 3

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/that-demotivational-poster-1224094036.jpg

I say we change the title of this thread to "Geddy, ditch the shirts, all shirts."

:drool:

I love Geddy, especially semi-naked, but every time I see that picture I want to tickle him so he stops sucking his tummy in!

Yes, I loved it when he had those little love handles, I just wanted to have a squuueeezzzzeeeee.

I mean seriously, God bless the man that took that picture with him.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

Where was this picture taken?

It's a bit of a mystery. I have a friend who claims to be the first person to have put it online but will not divulge any other information haha. The story goes Geddy was on vacation out getting the paper or whatever and the mystery man recognized him and asked him for a snap but we may never know.

• Like 1

Well, whomever it was they were one lucky person. I would have put down the camera and jumped on him!

I think that person was very lucky that Geddy not only didn't tell him to get lost, but stood for this picture even when being accosted during what should have been his private time in clothing (or the lack thereof!) that clearly made him feel self-conscious.

Either he really IS that nice a guy, or he's afraid people will start talking about him like they do Neil! ;)

• Like 4

This is a tad unnessecary

Nah, this is really necessary. Stuff like this always happens when we don't have a tour to talk about; if we didn't fool around we'd probably die of boredom.

• Like 2

This is a tad unnessecary

Yeah newbie don't start telling us what is and isn't unnecessary until you've gotten the hang of this place. :P

A picture (or any picture) of Geddy shirtless is always up for discussion.

*le sigh*

I don't know how I was ever able to break up with Geddy for Alex...

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

It's a bit of a mystery. I have a friend who claims to be the first person to have put it online but will not divulge any other information haha. The story goes Geddy was on vacation out getting the paper or whatever and the mystery man recognized him and asked him for a snap but we may never know.

If that's the case then I wouldn't have approached a shirtless Geddy. Isn't all the kick ass music he and his soul brothers have given us enough? I'm not even sure I'd approach him at a Blue Jays game with shirt or no shirt
  • Like 1

If that's the case then I wouldn't have approached a shirtless Geddy. Isn't all the kick ass music he and his soul brothers have given us enough? I'm not even sure I'd approach him at a Blue Jays game with shirt or no shirt

Well thank the Lord it wasn't you passing him by that day...

Yeah, feeding your lust isn't as important to me as respecting his privacy. ;)

I imagine the guy who approached him was really personable AND Geddy was in a good mood at that time. Lucky for you eh?

I imagine the guy who approached him was really personable AND Geddy was in a good mood at that time. Lucky for you eh?

You know, last night I was watching "Beyond The Lighted Stage" and the topic of fans comes up and Geddy says something about how he's decided he's going to go where he wants, do what he wants, and if somebody asks him for a picture or an autograph, that he has time for that person. If Geddy wanted to he could have ran inside and put a shirt on and then come back out, or he could have said no to the person since he's obviously on vacation somewhere.

• Like 1

You know, last night I was watching "Beyond The Lighted Stage" and the topic of fans comes up and Geddy says something about how he's decided he's going to go where he wants, do what he wants, and if somebody asks him for a picture or an autograph, that he has time for that person. If Geddy wanted to he could have ran inside and put a shirt on and then come back out, or he could have said no to the person since he's obviously on vacation somewhere.

Yeah, he could've done that. But he didn't because he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. But knowing that, I wouldn't approach him in THAT situation because he'd likely TOLERATE my pic request. I'd approach him in a bar though since that's a far cry from him shirtless in a yard bending over to pick up the newspaper

I agree

He should wear a Baseball jersey from the town they are in

Or a Slayer shirt

• Like 2

Yeah, he could've done that. But he didn't because he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. But knowing that, I wouldn't approach him in THAT situation because he'd likely TOLERATE my pic request. I'd approach him in a bar though since that's a far cry from him shirtless in a yard bending over to pick up the newspaper

Well, thank you for that image for the first part of my morning! ;)

• Like 3

I went there as well. :laughing guy:

• Like 3

Oh my. Geddy bending over to get the morning paper. Can u imagine walking by and getting THAT view.

Mmmm yes with his messy hair and untied board shorts and belly button lint.

• Like 1

I went there as well. :laughing guy:

Obviously I wrote that to satisfy the TRF female population. :blaze:
  • Like 2