Geddy- ditch the sloganed t-shirts next tour

GeminiRising79

I hope I get to age as well as Geddy has. That man looks better and better year after year :yes:

Geddy sets a good example. He works hard at staying in shape (exercise, eating right, wine, gave up smoking) so that contributes to the state of his health. I admire him for his efforts.

• Like 1

Now if we could just get Alex and Neil to lose the gut. Its a terrible impedance having a mass of fat attached to u as u get up there in age. Better to get it off before becoming completely useless!

Ive managed to lose my gut and get back my body. Feels phenomenal...would highly recommend. Maybe then they could produce something worth listening to if in better shape.

Now if we could just get Alex and Neil to lose the gut. Its a terrible impedance having a mass of fat attached to u as u get up there in age. Better to get it off before becoming completely useless!

Ive managed to lose my gut and get back my body. Feels phenomenal...would highly recommend. Maybe then they could produce something worth listening to if in better shape.

It certainly doesn't seem to have helped you! ;) :LOL:

• Like 3

It certainly doesn't seem to have helped you! ;) :LOL:

I can say I perform a lot better, ha ha.

I accept defeat here. U ladies got me! It would be nice if he spruced himself up a bit, seriously. The t shirt and all stars (?)have wbeen thoroughly played out, won't u agree?.

He's not wearing the All Stars anymore. Keep up, dude!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3715/9580657685_0d39414549_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7323/9583442746_799c993229_z.jpg

I'm told that those suede shoes he was wearing for the second half of the tour are Hugo Boss shoes. Doubt they are cheap.

Alright, something's going on. I've been searching for a good Geddy concert-garb photo to post, and five photos I came across in the google image search results were photos from my posts in TRF. I'm not kidding. Each of them was showing up in the search results because of me! I'm so pleased to help expand the world of photos of Geddy!

Anyway. Ahem.

One of my favourite concert outfits, the shirt-over-a-shirt combination:

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-argentina-10.15.2010/6.jpg

Hmm, don't have time to find more.... Must... Eat... Supper.....

The TShirt over long sleeved TShirt is one of my faves. Better than the button down over the TShirt by far.

I looked up those Hugo boss shoes online and at the website they are listed as $234.00 American money. Don't know what that translates to in Canadian or if he got them in America. I personally love his shoes.

And, like other items in his wardrobe, he's had those shoes for a while... I came across a photo of him wearing those shoes from some years back - maybe around R30 or S&A - so it seems he invests in clothing, rather than buying something for the thrill of having something snazzy and new, only to retire it after a few wears because it's suddenly 'old'. I guess I'm thinking how many celebrities seem to wear something only once, and are never caught in it again. But then, maybe it's different for touring musicians, since who could possibly wear something different every tour stop, considering limits of packing space while travelling?

And, like other items in his wardrobe, he's had those shoes for a while... I came across a photo of him wearing those shoes from some years back - maybe around R30 or S&A - so it seems he invests in clothing, rather than buying something for the thrill of having something snazzy and new, only to retire it after a few wears because it's suddenly 'old'. I guess I'm thinking how many celebrities seem to wear something only once, and are never caught in it again. But then, maybe it's different for touring musicians, since who could possibly wear something different every tour stop, considering limits of packing space while travelling?

no I think Geddy could find room for a different pair per show if he wanted to be a princess about it.. look at what some rock starts bring with them on tour as far as stage props and what not.

hell Axl Rose used to tour with his own psychic.. that's like, two people they didn't even need! ;) lol

• Like 2

This gets my vote:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/GoddessMika/Rush/DSCF7319.jpg

This one too:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/GoddessMika/Rush/RUSH008_zps942c490a.jpg

Double :drool: !

• Like 3

I have the perfect solution to this peanut butter induced rant.

Mika is busy penning a letter to Geddy on other important matters, and I coaxed (I hope) her into suggesting to him that he and the boys hire fashion consultants for their next tour. Of course, the fashion consultants will be the Women of Rush - a few at a time taking turns for a few weeks at a time. We will dress the boys.

• Like 5

Mika is busy penning a letter to Geddy on other important matters, and I coaxed (I hope) her into suggesting to him that he and the boys hire fashion consultants for their next tour. Of course, the fashion consultants will be the Women of Rush - a few at a time taking turns for a few weeks at a time. We will dress the boys.

Or undress Geddy! :tempted:

• Like 5

Poor Alex needs some breathable clothes. He looks like the Michelin man in a wetsuit. I'm sure its uncomfortable as hell in concert.

Poor Alex needs some breathable clothes. He looks like the Michelin man in a wetsuit. I'm sure its uncomfortable as hell in concert.

Nah, he wouldn't wear them if he wasn't comfortable on stage or if it interfered with his playing. He looks rather snazzy in those sports jackets if you ask me!! :drool:

• Like 1

No you're bashing beautiful Alex?! When does it STOP!? :rage:

No you're bashing beautiful Alex?! When does it STOP!? :rage:

You have a comprehension issue here. I care about Alex. I don't like to see him unnecessarily sweating it out in concert. It feels like crap to wear tight clothes when you're hot and overweight.