Vapor Trails remix and Atlantic Records box set releasing Oct 1

gestet2112

The Newly Remixed Version Of Vapor Trails And 7-Disc Boxed Set Of Atlantic Studio Albums

Both Are Available On October 1 from Atlantic/Rhino (September 30 internationally)

The Vapor Trails Remixed album will be available on CD, Double LP, and digital download on October 1 from Atlantic/Rhino.

"Vapor Trails was an album made under difficult and emotional circumstances -- sort of like Rush learning how to be Rush again -- and as a result, mistakes were made that we have longed to correct. David Bottrill�s remixes have finally brought some justice and clarity to this deserving body of our work," says Geddy Lee.

"Every song has been given a new life, from the fire of 'One Little Victory,' 'Secret Touch,' and 'Ceiling Unlimited' to the melodic musicality of 'Sweet Miracle' and 'How It Is'... these songs have been redeemed. Thank you David!"

Neil Peart also wrote about the remix in his July 2013 update, "On These Days."

The band had recently been overseeing a remixed version of our
Vapor Trails
album, from 2002, as we had never been happy with how it turned out. I found that trying to listen to those songs again was too upsetting, taking me back to a mindset and emotional state that hadn't been good to live through then, or to relive now. I had to "recuse" myself from those judgments, and the Guys at Work understood, of course.

http://neilpeartnews..._medium=twitter