Random facts about YOU! Let's hear 'em.

hobo73

My now 4 year old was the youngest player to ever play in the DVHL (youth hockey league). He was 3 years old playing in an 8 and under league and scored 35 goals. He is in his second season of travel hockey at 4 years old and still the youngest kid in his organization by a full year.

This is him on NBC news when he was 2 1/2.

• Like 3

I enjoy collecting spores, molds, and fungus, then putting them on steak

Egon

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/harold-ramis-gives-ghostbusters-3-details-800-75-300x400.jpg

I used to be so in love with Egon. :wub: I really dig nerds. :drool:

Before I got married, my initials were KFC.

The boys in highs school used to tease me. They would say "finger licking good." Only now do I know what that meant... :blush:

• Like 3

I was born October 11th, 1967, the exact same day that former Howard Stern sidekick, Artie Lange, was born.

I hope Artie is doing well. He was having a rough time of it for a while there. Big Howard fan here!

I was born October 11th, 1967, the exact same day that former Howard Stern sidekick, Artie Lange, was born.

I hope Artie is doing well. He was having a rough time of it for a while there. Big Howard fan here!

Yeah, he actually seems to be doing quite well now. He is getting married soon, doing $80,000 a night stand-up shows, has a good deal with Direct TV and a new book coming out.

Here is an interview from a couple of weeks back with Rolling Stone where he talks about that horrific event in his life. (How anyone could survive that is beyond me?)

http://www.rollingst...-stern-20131010

Edited by snowdogged

We visit the in-laws once a year, who live just outside of Detroit and I would be lying if I said I didn’t salivate at the thought of watching Detroit’s evening news.

"You couldn't handle the truth!"

ahhh... it ain't so bad here in the "D"...

Tigers almost made it to the World Series... Our former Mayor is now serving 30 yrs in prison... The city filed for bankruptcy...

Tonite is what's referred to as "Angels Night" Thousands of volunteers patrol the city in the first night of Angel’s Night to deter arson during the three-day period.

But hey, it's not as bad as it used to be.,,,

bring a cup to catch the saliva, just in case.... ;)

• Like 2