Neil Peart shares a Twitter account

The Analog Grownup

A close friend of Peart's and riding buddy when touring in Canada.

And Europe. I think he went there instead of Mosbach.

And Africa.

Rush toured Africa? Who knew! :P

I meant Neil toured Africa with Brutus! :D

Hehe, of course- you know I was pulling your leg! :laughing yellow guy:

I know! :LMAO:

• Like 1

I never approached him. :D

Ho ho, a guessing game! Not interested. Unless Mosbach is twittering gay jokes from Neil's account, make a thread about Mosbach and whine there. This is a Neil twitter thread.

Who is Mosbach?

He's in the middle- Brutus on the right.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/A37LQ8xCQAA3Zw6jpglarge.jpg

..and he makes fun of gay people??? lol

About Mosbach- I can handle gay jokes, if they're offensive it's just like "heh heh, yeah....how about I just sit over here...." but if someone is relentless about it and keeps going, talk about a personality I flat out do not like. It takes a lot to offend me, and yes that would do it.

About Mosbach- I can handle gay jokes, if they're offensive it's just like "heh heh, yeah....how about I just sit over here...." but if someone is relentless about it and keeps going, talk about a personality I flat out do not like. It takes a lot to offend me, and yes that would do it.

Well, it's like he discovered he could be funny doing it and just kept on doing it. And it was funny for one or two, but he kept on doing it. I wasn't offended so much as tired of it.

Well, it's like he discovered he could be funny doing it and just kept on doing it. And it was funny for one or two, but he kept on doing it. I wasn't offended so much as tired of it.

Some people don't know when to quit while they're ahead