Birth control & the effects

hobo73

I'm so glad I took my wife to the vet and had her spayed. :D

So you aren't a gay marriage supporter but you're married to a dog, you sick bastard.

Oh...and where do you get that I'm not a supporter of gay marriage? Why should heterosexuals be the only miserable ones in this country? :)

I was just giving you a hard time. :D

Fair enough. I bust enough chops. I deserve to be given a hard time occasionally. :)

^^ was just talking to Jeff about tube tying, actually lol

we only want 2 kids, of that we're certain- but I don't want to tie my tubes, especially in my 20s. that's such a permanent choice and what if I regret it in the future?

Such a tricky business, preventing pregnancy LOL!!

I did tell him, if we had the money and more babies wouldn't kill us, I would never take BC again lmao.

Seriously, being on birth control or using any form of contraceptive makes me wish I were wealthy and could just stay at home and be a good Mormon wife band pop out like 10 kids.

AMEN, SISTER!!! lmfao!!!

I hate it so so much. can't WAIT for there to be birth control for men MUAHAHAHHA!!!!

Ah...helloooo. The wait is over. ;)

http://www.thelmagazine.com/binary/87e1/1281629459-cartoon_condoms_c.jpg

• Like 2

^ ooohhhhhh, oh no no no! Those don't screw with your body. They don't make you nauseous and give you brutal cramps and bloating =]

Your turn will come, boys! muahahaha!!!

;)

And to make it all much worse, being on the pill can actually prove fatal. In Denmark there have been a few cases of women having blood clots. My big brother lost a good friend because of that. The doctors didn't to think to look since she was only 21 years old. That clot traveled from her leg to the heart. And that is nearly 10 years ago now.

So ladies, I really respect what you're doing.

^ ooohhhhhh, oh no no no! Those don't screw with your body. They don't make you nauseous and give you brutal cramps and bloating =]

Your turn will come, boys! muahahaha!!!

;)

Hey Hobo! Yep, men have no F*cking clue what we women go thru on a monthly basis with these "poison" pills!! ...Snowdog's three friends above aren't birth control! However, I got the BC solution...shhhh, no sex!!! Yep, it works!! LOL!!! (Only if they had to go thru childbirth or menopause, they'd quickly understand what we go thru.)