Is all of Clockwork Angels being played on the tour?

Ayeegit

So I've managed to stay away from all set lists and most spoilers this time around, which is rare - but a nice change.

Heading to the show in Denver tomorrow night - and while I don't want to know about what else they're playing, I'm curious if my assumption that the CA album is being played in it's entirety is correct... seems like that's most likely the case, but didn't want to peek at an entire set list to figure it out, only to have the other surprises spoiled...

Thanks!

Thanks frippy! Part of me wants to see the whole thing start to finish as it's presented on the album, but part of me wants them to have more time to play "other" stuff - so I guess that's a good compromise!

Thanks frippy! Part of me wants to see the whole thing start to finish as it's presented on the album, but part of me wants them to have more time to play "other" stuff - so I guess that's a good compromise!

You will be happy.

:cool:

They do play most of the songs but trade some out depending on the setlist. Last night in Salt Lake was the B setlist but I won't say more than that. The strings were an amazing edition and they played on other stuff besides the CA material. You should be in for a treat :dweez: :rush: :haz: :D :yay:
  • Like 1

You guys weren't kidding - we LOVED it. What a show. Looking at the set lists, I would have really enjoyed seeing The Pass live again, but other than that I can't complain about the selection what-so-ever.

Was cool that it was so heavy on the 80's stuff in the first half of the show - that was a nice surprise.

Was thrown off just a bit by the song order for CA (Halo Effect and Seven Cities were not quite in the same place as they are on the album, if I'm remembering correctly) - anyone know why they went that route?