RUSH Benefit Concert in Red Deer Alberta Canada NOT sold out

Alberta Canada

As a Rush fan from Red Deer, I need to get the word out that RUSH is playing a Benefit concert in Red Deer Alberta Canada tomorrow on July 24, 2013 at 8:00 pm. Red Deer is 1.5 hours from either Calgary or Edmonton International Airports. The venue seats less than 8 thousand and there is no bad seat in the place. For some crazy reason, there are many tickets left and the prices are $140 CDN and down. All proceeds donated by RUSH to the Families impacted by the recent flooding in southern Alberta Canada. Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster Canada. I travel to the USA to see RUSH and this is cheap. If you ever thought about seeing RUSH for the first or next time, this would be a cheap killer trip to see the holy trinity in a small venue. RUSH deserves to play to a full house. See you there! Note: any assistance in getting the word out would be great.
  • Like 2

We've known about this since the venue changed was announced. It's for a good cause but unfortunately the change is probably just too short of notice for a lot of people. Plus, it's not always possible for people to change their plans, get the money together and travel to a show, especially in the middle of the work week. It's good you're trying to get the word out but considering the situation i'm not surprised the show isn't close to selling out.