Girls, I don't think you are going to like this

crimsonfrippy

Just sharing what I found on another thread-

From RIAB excerpt.....

Bp: Will they ever do a full Clockwork…

Howard: I don’t know. Are they talking about touring again? Yes. They’re talking about possibly touring in two years. But there will be nothing again for two years, we know that.

Bp: Would that be a new album or R42 as Geddy has mentioned, do you know?

Howard: I don’t know. That is up to them. They are the masters of that. As they say, “I light ‘em, I don’t write ‘em.” [laughs]

*cries*

Well, I've been holding off my college career for touring season, perhaps I can get a few classes in until next time.

• Like 1

Well as long as I get to see them at least one more time before I turn forty myself, I honestly don't mind. XD
  • Like 1

Well as long as I get to see them at least one more time before I turn forty myself, I honestly don't mind. XD

Liana,

Over 40 isn't so bad either- trust me; I just turned 43!

Cheers,

frippy

What are we going to do while the guys take a well-deserved break to rest after being on the road for the majority of the past six years? I'm gonna be doing this... :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

(Sorry, I'm not very patient....)

And saving up my $$ so I can see them a lot more next time!

• Like 2

If it looks like the next tour will be in two years I am going to start saving for it now.

:D-13:

If I start saving up now I might fulfill my dream of going to Canada and USA. :dweez: :D-13: :hockeygoon: :rush: :7up: :yay: :cheerleader: :guitar:

What are we going to do while the guys take a well-deserved break to rest after being on the road for the majority of the past six years? I'm gonna be doing this... :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

saving up for all shows on the tour, and burn my face into their minds >:D they will remember me forever!! :laughing guy: :dweez:

• Like 1

If it looks like the next tour will be in two years I am going to start saving for it now.

If I start saving up now I might fulfill my dream of going to Canada and USA. :dweez: :D-13: :hockeygoon: :rush: :7up: :yay: :cheerleader: :guitar:

saving up for all shows on the tour, and burn my face into their minds > :D they will remember me forever!! :laughing guy: :dweez:

Even better! You might wanna print your face on a poster, clue it to a cardboard and wave it at the guys. No way they won't remember you after that :cool:

• Like 3

We'll have plenty to do. We can always amuse ourselves here. And there will always be someone in another section that will find something to complain or whine about. If all else fails, we can start a thread elsewhere on how awful Vapor Trails is - that thread usually drums up a lot of business - and I can pop in and out every ten posts or so with my annoying "I love Vapor Trails!!" post. :smash:

• Like 1

saving up for all shows on the tour, and burn my face into their minds > :D they will remember me forever!! :laughing guy: :dweez:

Even better! You might wanna print your face on a poster, clue it to a cardboard and wave it at the guys. No way they won't remember you after that :cool:

That;'s a good idea. i got to thinking this morning that another way to get their immediate attention is to hold up a sign that gives your TRF user name. For example "I'm Lorraine from TRF".

Undoubtedly, this would be an immediate attention grabber. :) :hi:

• Like 1

That;'s a good idea. i got to thinking this morning that another way to get their immediate attention is to hold up a sign that gives your TRF user name. For example "I'm Lorraine from TRF".

Undoubtedly, this would be an immediate attention grabber. :) :hi:

Guess I better cool it then with my.... :drool: in my posts.

Oh, who am I kidding?

:cool:

Cheers,

frippy

Edited by frippy
  • Like 1