Happy Birthday Amy Farrah Fowler

HomesickAlien

Happy Birthday, Amy Farrah Fowler! I hope you have a wonderful Rush filled day! :yay: :cheers: :hail: :cheerleader: :dweez: :hi: :rush: :hug2: :heart:
  • Like 1

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Miss Amy Farrah Fowler. It has come to my

attention that today is your birthday. If I may

be so bold as to wish you a very happy birthday,

and may your day be a joyous occasion!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

Ha! This is the 8th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

So, Sheldon, do I get my birthday whacks...or is that just when you find out I've lied about being sick?

:P

• Like 2

So, Sheldon, do I get my birthday whacks...or is that just when you find out I've lied about being sick?

:P

and they just ran this ep again! how coincedental
  • Like 2

It has been brought to my attention that it is a non-optional social convention that the person celebrating their birthday must be spanked the number of times of their age. In your case that would be 29 times. Why in the world people are punished on their birthdays is beyond me.

But, since you are also involved in deception of your true age by a factor of 8, I have no choice to to levy additional spankings on you at a rate of 5 per year deceived, in this case 40. So your total spankings will come out to 69. That's an oddly coincidental number...

• Like 5

Yes Happy Birthday!!!!! :cosmo:
  • Like 1

It has been brought to my attention that it is a non-optional social convention that the person celebrating their birthday must be spanked the number of times of their age. In your case that would be 29 times. Why in the world people are punished on their birthdays is beyond me.

But, since you are also involved in deception of your true age by a factor of 8, I have no choice to to levy additional spankings on you at a rate of 5 per year deceived, in this case 40. So your total spankings will come out to 69. That's an oddly coincidental number...

Hoo. :)

• Like 2

Since I'm required by the contractual bounds of our TRF friendship agreement, I'm wishing you, Amy Farrah Fowler, a happy birthday. Please enjoy all of the festivities and merriment that accompany such an event. Good day. ;)
  • Like 2

I appreciate all the well wishes (regardless of the depravity - Sheldon)!

I got $50 in iTunes cashola from my parents, so I went right to iTunes and purchased TM live, S&A live, p/g live. My live collection is about half complete! Got a nice bunch of flowers from them, too, and a nice assortment of Rum and Vodka gummy snacks that are just for me. :P

Nice day today...if only it wasn't hotter than hell outside!