Sign at Toronto IndyCar race

Slack jaw gaze

Thanks. That's a movie I'll definately check out. Lauda was one of my faves back in the day. James Hunt was awsome as an F1 analyst beside excitable Murray Walker on the old BBC F1 broadcasts. He was so pithy and brutally frank.

Didn't think it was about the band, but wasn't sure.

Yes, they were also heavily promoting Rush (the movie) at the F-1 race back in June in Montreal. Since F-1 and Rush (the band) are two of my favorite things I was pretty happy all that weekend :) Directed by Ron Howard, trailers for the movie look outstanding...cant wait...opens on 9/20 in the US. It's based on the 1976 F-1 season which had an epic title fight between Austrian Niki Lauda & England's James Hunt, Lauda suffering a near fatal accident in Germany that year and was given the last rites, only to return 6 weeks later to battle it out to the last race to retain his world title. The racing stories are facts so I havent given anything away, but the movie (without being all hollywood stupid) focuses on the two men, Hunt being an international racing playboy and Lauda the cool, calculating driver...yet off track they were close friends and not that disimilar. Hunt's racing suit had a "sponsor" patch that said "sex, breakfast of champions"...would never happen in todays PC world. Movie will no doubt feature an excellent 70's rock soundtrack...though perhaps too much to dream to hear a Rush tune in the soundtrack ;)