ticket broker question

pony2112

Don't know which sites you're checking but stubhub has specific rows for all their listings on the floor. I'd be very wary of other brokers unless you've dealt successfully with them before. I got ripped off for Newark last year by iconcerttickets.com and had to file a claim with the bank to get my money back. Edited by HalfwayToGone

I have looked at a number of broker sites for the KC show, if you are looking at section 2 for example, it gives a price then says rows 1-18. You don't have any idea what you are buying? Has anyone used this? Thanks!

I'm also looking for tickets for this same show (actually just 1 ticket). Would you consider splitting a pair of tickets? I'm looking for the first 10 rows on the floor.

Edited by Jsteinrush

When the broker says Rows 1-18, odds are you will receive near 18th row NOT row 1-5.

They only list exact seat numbers when it's GOOD seats-- not on end of rows or away from stage.

I've bought from stubhub before with good results. I can't say about any other sites.

The fees are steep.

I have looked at a number of broker sites for the KC show, if you are looking at section 2 for example, it gives a price then says rows 1-18. You don't have any idea what you are buying? Has anyone used this? Thanks!

I'm also looking for tickets for this same show (actually just 1 ticket). Would you consider splitting a pair of tickets? I'm looking for the first 10 rows on the floor.

Hi,

I'm also interested in getting a single ticket for that show. PM me. Thanks.

If they don't tell you what row your seats are in, don't even consider buying. I saw that on most of the online ticket scapler sites this tour. I just ignored them. As HalfwayToGone said, StubHub does not do that. Although none of the online ones tell you which seats you are getting.

Stubhub sellers have the option of listing the exact seat numbers, but often they don't, especially when the seats are less desirable for the row/section they are for. But at least they always have the correct row listed. Going forward, I'll probably stay clear of listings without the exact seat number for that reason. I took the chance for both AC and Hershey, and both times ended up close to the outer aisle as far as possible from center. Luckily, for Hershey, that put me directly in front of Geddy's keyboard rig. Anyway, stubhub has always been 100% reliable for me when it comes to delivering what was purchased and tickets being genuine. I've used them numerous times for concerts, baseball and hockey tickets. Probably have bought over 50 tickets from them over the past 6 or 7 years.
  • Like 1

Stubhub sellers have the option of listing the exact seat numbers, but often they don't, especially when the seats are less desirable for the row/section they are for. But at least they always have the correct row listed. Going forward, I'll probably stay clear of listings without the exact seat number for that reason. I took the chance for both AC and Hershey, and both times ended up close to the outer aisle as far as possible from center. Luckily, for Hershey, that put me directly in front of Geddy's keyboard rig. Anyway, stubhub has always been 100% reliable for me when it comes to delivering what was purchased and tickets being genuine. I've used them numerous times for concerts, baseball and hockey tickets. Probably have bought over 50 tickets from them over the past 6 or 7 years.

I have never used StubHub personally, but I have to say that the tickets you got from them were absolutely unbelievable. In the future I will not hesitate to use them if I can't get the seats I want through conventional means.

When the broker says Rows 1-18, odds are you will receive near 18th row NOT row 1-5.

They only list exact seat numbers when it's GOOD seats-- not on end of rows or away from stage.

This is not usually true. EWhen brokers list tickets with awide reange of rows they do not know what they are getting until the last minute. Purchase through fan clubs, City/AMEX vip tickets, VIP tickets usually sells with a range of seats. Brokers buy them and they will not know until tyhey get them.

The reason why seats are usually not listed on brokers site is a couple of reason. If they list exact row/seats the venue can determine the exact seller. Some venues will cancel the tickets if they are found. Some teams will actually cancel season tickets if a season ticket holder is found selling tickets. That is why if you look at some listing on Ebay they will lisy Sec 100 Row T but will also add that at their discrution yhey can upgrade your seats. So they probally have Sec 100 Row R but this hides them from getting busted.

As for as Stubhub, and the Ticket Brokers (Ticket Network) they are 90% the same sellers. The inly difference is Stub Hubb has more non brokers selling then on the ticket networks, I use both and never had problems with either. I just go to the one that has the cheapest seats between them.