Clockwork Angels - COUNTERFEIT

greenguy1017

I bought two Clockwork Angels CDs a while ago, and just recently noticed how different they are. One came from Amazon in a digipak with a booklet and lots of artwork. The other I got from a Hong Kong seller on eBay, and it came in a jewel case with ONLY the lyrics in a booklet, and some of the printing was really messed up. I'm suspecting that it's some sort of counterfeit, like the Beatles Box Set counterfeits. I'll post some pictures of it later, I just want to know what you guys have to say about this.
  • Like 1

Buying on Ebay = Buyer Beware.

Yeah, no kidding. That's just sick though, I mean that was going to be the only one I bought, if I hadn't grown in patient. (It came really late, so I got one on Amazon, suspecting it wouldn't come and I had gotten ripped. Then again, I still got ripped off anyway...) :rage:

Edited by greenguy1017

You can't really trust eBay every time, so yeah... :P

It's not ebay, it's the seller.

I'm a member of a couple of wristwatch forums and ebay is a huge problem. We are constantly reporting sellers trying to sell replica watches as genuine and ebay can barely be bothered to make an inquiry. They only want their commission.

I wouldn't buy anything from China off of eBay. I only buy from europe, otherwise I have to pay taxes and import fees making my purchase way way too expensive.

It really is buyers beware. Doesn't Paypal have the option to send your money back if you have encountered fraud?

I haven't seen a copy without 0's for times.

Perhaps it's safe to assume then that this error on the Canadian copies of Clockwork Angels was never corrected.

I thought the zeroes were pretty cool, that's why I have a copy.

CA is the most amazing counterfeit CD ever made, and that's why it appears to be so good! Apparently it was done by a tribute band that was anxious to see that Rush wasn't doing anymore new stuff, so they decide to make a concept album about time and angels put some Rush photos in it, and even embark on a tour. The similarity with the "real Rush" is stunning, anyone could be fool...

CA is the most amazing counterfeit CD ever made, and that's why it appears to be so good! Apparently it was done by a tribute band that was anxious to see that Rush wasn't doing anymore new stuff, so they decide to make a concept album about time and angels put some Rush photos in it, and even embark on a tour. The similarity with the "real Rush" is stunning, anyone could be fool...

Yeah, and the illuminati endorse our reptilian alien presidents who built the moon, along with the Queen of England, who hides the fact that Paul really is dead... :smoke:

Edited by greenguy1017