should the guys go gray?

hcm

Do you want Geddy to look like my current avatar?

Oh, gosh, no. Creepy, wrinkly, zombie Geddy. But, hey, maybe in 12 more years (is that about the age difference between Keith and Geddy?).... But, no, I think Geddy is taking a bit better care of himself, and won't end up looking like that. Fingers crossed! :P

Plus we cannot forget the various items Richards has put in his body.....0_o LOL

How long he did it, and how severe his "recreational use" was hahaha. THAT'S why he looks like a zombie.

Various "items?" Did you mean various "substances?" Various "items" conjures up a whole different set of things to imagine.

• Like 3

Oh, gosh, no. Creepy, wrinkly, zombie Geddy. But, hey, maybe in 12 more years (is that about the age difference between Keith and Geddy?).... But, no, I think Geddy is taking a bit better care of himself, and won't end up looking like that. Fingers crossed! :P

Plus we cannot forget the various items Richards has put in his body.....0_o LOL

How long he did it, and how severe his "recreational use" was hahaha. THAT'S why he looks like a zombie.

Various "items?" Did you mean various "substances?" Various "items" conjures up a whole different set of things to imagine.

LMAO ohhhhh my brain was having a heyday with that one.

• Like 3

I really would not be surprised if he put various items in his body hahahaha

• Like 2

I can't see Geddy doing that but who knows lol.

Drum sticks and guitar head stocks. Mortal lock it happens.

WHAT is Mortal lock?

WHAT is Mortal lock?

You know.

I'm 35 and I have lots of gray hair, that is when my best friend isn't trying to pull them out of my head XD

I'm 31, and I've never given a thought to grey hair! (How is it spelled, BTW? Gray, or grey? I dunno...) Some of my friends are getting grey hairs, and one went completely grey at 27. Wonder what causes it....

Hahahaha! I'll be 59 on Saturday (by the way, hope you are planning a big bash for me and that you didn't forget to invite our boys who I am sure even as I type are thinking of just what to give me for my birthday!! :coy: ) and i am almost all gray (or grey but no matter which way you spell it, that is what I am). My sister poured a bottle of peroxide on my head when I was in the sixth or seventh grade, and I dyed my hair ever since that time up until about ten years ago. It is a relief, to me at least, not to have to do it anymore, and I like the way it looks.

And speaking of the pathetic looking Rolling Stones, I don't want Rush to wind up looking like them. I would like it if they would "retire" gracefully. Someone should really be kind enough to tell the Stones that the time has come to call it a day.

• Like 3

Very true. Kieth has looked like this for a long, long time.

Well, he always looked hard, but now he looks supremely bad. Really. It is embarrassing to even look at them. I am aware that old rockers die hard, but enough is enough.

WHAT is Mortal lock?

You know.

Yeah because I'm one of those f-ing morons that asks questions when I know the answer.

WHAT is Mortal lock?

You know.

Yeah because I'm one of those f-ing morons that asks questions when I know the answer.

:scared:

• Like 1

FYI- Keith Richards was born in December 1943 so he is almost 10 years older than Geddy. Keith looks way older than that!

Geddy looks...well...awesome. :blush:

That he does, and he has great taste in shirts too, doesn't he Frippy? :blush:

• Like 2

FYI- Keith Richards was born in December 1943 so he is almost 10 years older than Geddy. Keith looks way older than that!

Yes, Lorraine, he does!

:drool: :blush: :cool:

• Like 1

Yes, Lorraine, he does!

:drool: :blush: :cool:

Ladies, why are we still discussing shirts on a man that doesn't need to wear shirts?

• Like 2

Or anything.

Then we'd find out if he dyes other areas as well?

:LMAO:

• Like 3

Okay, I did a quicky Photoshop. Maybe this will give everyone an idea. :codger:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RUSHGRAY_zps2e8fe753.jpg

• Like 5

Still beautiful :yes: :LOL:

• Like 5

Or anything.

Then we'd find out if he dyes other areas as well?

:LMAO:

I should hope not!!!! I would hope that he would avoid everything and anything that would put the precious jewels in harms way!!!!!!!

• Like 3

I would not have thought it possible that he could ever look better, but he does.

• Like 4

Da-yum. Still a super Tasty Cake.

• Like 2

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/LOLlapalooza/2fbda590-8530-4845-b940-1b499bfc6f5f_zpsbc21913c.jpg

Were his ears always that big or did his head shrink?

Geddy?

• Like 1