should the guys go gray?

hcm

Gray can be very sexy. Just look at that one string player this tour. You just gotta own it. I could totally go for a mane of silver on Geddy that would kick off a whole 'nother fantasy. ..lol

A completely grey Geddy? Wouldn't that make him look like a wizard?

The Wizard of Prog :huh: :P

• Like 3

Gray can be very sexy. Just look at that one string player this tour. You just gotta own it. I could totally go for a mane of silver on Geddy that would kick off a whole 'nother fantasy. ..lol

A completely grey Geddy? Wouldn't that make him look like a wizard?

The Wizard of Prog :huh: :P

Why yes...exactly!

• Like 1

I've seen some people that let their grey/silver hair grow out, both men and women, and it is incredibly attractive on them. I dye & bleach my hair now but when my head is fully grey or getting there I intend on keeping it long and silver, it works on people more than they realize.

Geddy's hair is so beautiful, the texture and thickness, the curls, yum. To me it doesn't matter what color it is but eventually - and I do think that time is coming soon - he should consider stopping the dye. He's going to be 60 this month. I think that, maybe he could still have some dark mixed in here and there between the silver. But if he let it all go it would be natural and still very attractive on him. I've seen a couple of photos where his roots are growing out a bit and he is definitely almost all grey, it looks like it would be beautiful all grown out.

Edited by gangsterfurious

Wow, almost two pages and not one mention of.....

As long as they go grey their way

That's because us Rush girls spend hours looking at the 2,400 pictures of them (or whatever amount) on our iPhones and we know best...

• Like 1

That's because us Rush girls spend hours looking at the 2,400 pictures of them (or whatever amount) on our iPhones and we know best...

Oh, I get that part. I just figured when they have song lyrics that mention going grey and y'all are talking about them going grey it would have come up.

Also, I wanted to add that when I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Should the guys go gay?"
  • Like 2

Also, I wanted to add that when I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Should the guys go gay?"

:LOL:

I did a double-take because I read it as "Should the guys go away?"

• Like 1

my husband gets angry when white hairs pop up in his beard/hair. He plucks them- I get angry when he plucks them lmao

How old is he?

he's almost 43. Yes, I love the older men, always have ;)

But after 5 years, a child and a marriage I can truly say, age doesn't matter.

You ain't the only one! XDD

• Like 1

I can think of a couple of people around here who would be thrilled if they did.

OMG!

:cool:

Ok, I would not have suspected you'd be excited about that.

• Like 1

Do you want Geddy to look like my current avatar?

Geddy will never look like that. Jerk.

• Like 4

Geddy will never look like that. Jerk.

Did you mean to say, "Geddy will never look like that jerk?" Or did you mean, "Geddy will never look like that, jerk?"

• Like 2

Whenever I hear this line, I kind of giggle to myself, because they don't seem to be going grey their way at all! The song lied! :LOL:

Oh, gosh, no. Creepy, wrinkly, zombie Geddy. But, hey, maybe in 12 more years (is that about the age difference between Keith and Geddy?).... But, no, I think Geddy is taking a bit better care of himself, and won't end up looking like that. Fingers crossed! :P

• Like 1

OMG!

I guess I did the wrong smiley face- wouldn't be excited!

I was referring to whomever read it as gay and not gray!

:facepalm:

• Like 1

OMG!

I guess I did the wrong smiley face- wouldn't be excited!

I was referring to whomever read it as gay and not gray!

:facepalm:

:LOL:

• Like 2

Oh, gosh, no. Creepy, wrinkly, zombie Geddy. But, hey, maybe in 12 more years (is that about the age difference between Keith and Geddy?).... But, no, I think Geddy is taking a bit better care of himself, and won't end up looking like that. Fingers crossed! :P

I promise, Mika, that Geddy will NEVER look like Keith Richards. There is just no way in hell that would, could ever happen.

• Like 2

Plus we cannot forget the various items Richards has put in his body.....0_o LOL

How long he did it, and how severe his "recreational use" was hahaha. THAT'S why he looks like a zombie.

• Like 2

Very true. Kieth has looked like this for a long, long time.

Plus we cannot forget the various items Richards has put in his body.....0_o LOL

How long he did it, and how severe his "recreational use" was hahaha. THAT'S why he looks like a zombie.

I think I have seen better looking zombies than Keith Richards...

• Like 2