Were The Stones Crap At Glastonbury ? Or Is It Just Me .

By Tor

Well I`ve just sat through The Stones and it was like a Car Crash accident , You might see something terrible but you just have to look .

Then the Music Police come along and move you on .

Saw them two weeks ago in Boston and they killed it. Maybe a bad night... I don't know. Edited by custom55

Here's the setlist:

Jumpin' Jack Flash

It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Factory Girl

("Glastonbury Girl" interpolation)

Wild Horses

Doom and Gloom

Can't You Hear Me Knocking

(with Mick Taylor)

Honky Tonk Women

(followed by band introductions)

You Got the Silver

(Keith Richards on lead vocals)

Happy

(Keith Richards on lead vocals)

Miss You

Midnight Rambler

(with Mick Taylor)

2000 Light Years from Home

(first since 25 Aug 1990)

Sympathy for the Devil

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Encore:

You Can't Always Get What You Want

(with The Voice Chamber Choir … more)

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

(With Mick Taylor)

I saw them in 1982 and I thought they were old then !

I don`t think age is an excuse , if your crap your crap so what age you are.

Keith Richards looked like someone who has just learned to play the guitar about a week ago .

The last time I remember caring about them was back in 95, when they came to Rio on the Voodoo Lounge tour. I didn't like Bridges to Babylon at all, and didn't even listen to A Bigger Bang. I still listen to their old stuff though, especially Exile and Some Girls.
  • Like 1

I'd see the stones if A. they came anywhere near me and B. if their tickets weren't so expensive.

I was that crazy I paid out twice to see them on that Voodoo tour, and the expensive seats as well. I don't regret it though as it was my first time and they were pretty good shows back then.

Not a Stones fan, but saw the start of the broadcast. The sound was quite light and airey to say they had 3 guitarists, and the solo's I saw were performed by the 3rd guitarist, not Richards or Wood. Charlie Watts had some weird look on his face for the bits I saw.
  • Like 1

Tom .Y. Look away now

Well the press and all the world seem to think it`s the best performance from any band that has ever played Glastonbury .

Which brings to mind of the film V. For Vendatta

The media brain washing the masses to believe what people on Television are telling them is the truth .

Marc Radcliffe did slip off his mask just one second and the realised what his wife would say if he went home that night and told her he`d lost his job by telling the truth .

As for Jo Whilley .

Well I would really like to do what Fat Boy Slim doe`s to her (But better)

Not a Stones fan, but saw the start of the broadcast. The sound was quite light and airey to say they had 3 guitarists, and the solo's I saw were performed by the 3rd guitarist, not Richards or Wood. Charlie Watts had some weird look on his face for the bits I saw.

I don't think Richards and Wood can play the solos now, Richard's hands are all f*cked up and arthritic and Wood has the shakes so bad he looks like he's being tasered.

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/keith-richard-fingers.jpg

I don't think Richards and Wood can play the solos now, Richard's hands are all f*cked up and arthritic and Wood has the shakes so bad he looks like he's being tasered.

:LOL:

:LOL:

They actually are Keith's hands!

http://www.ronankavanagh.ie/public/keef-fag-fingers-441x295.jpg