Stanley Cup at Chi-Town Show!!!!!

ThinkingBig

My daughter thought it was pretty funny when they pulled out the miniature cup first. I wish the pictures of the cup that I took with my phone turned out better. :(

That was a BEAUTIFUL sight. Hats off to Carbomb for making that happen, just made the concert that much better. Was it just me, or did the sound really suck for the first half of the show? Geddy's voice seemed "off" in a few places. Sound seemed better in the 2nd half.

There were almost as many people sporting Blackhawks jerseys and shirts as there were Rush shirts. :)
  • Like 2

I got some outstanding video on my HD camcorder. Used it and zoomed on the screen so I could see it really up close. It was so cool!

I'll upload tonight and post it here.

Here's my video from the Cup presentation at last night's show. It was too cool for words. I fanboy a little so you must forgive me :P

It gets deafening and explosive when the band breaks into "YYZ."

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/H2giBD6.jpg

Hey, I'm a Bruins fan and I am happy to see this!

Congrats again to the Blackhawks and everyone who was able to see Rush and the Stanley Cup last night!

Cheers,

frippy

• Like 3

I just took a look at the official tour photos from this show, and noticed that Neil is not only wearing his hockey team logos kufi, but he has the Blackhawks logo right in front.

It is a great logo. It should be in front, win or lose. :)

Red Wings Stanley cups - 11

Blackhawks Stanley cups - 5

Hey just 3 or 4 more and you can be 'close'. It's ok for you to be overwhelmed about winning the cup since you're not used to it. :laughing guy:

Red Wings Stanley cups - 11

Blackhawks Stanley cups - 5

Hey just 3 or 4 more and you can be 'close'. It's ok for you to be overwhelmed about winning the cup since you're not used to it. :laughing guy:

Boy, that Western Conference Semi-Final sure was fun.

I also seem to recall it taking the Wings 42 years to win another Cup prior to 1997. 42 and 49 is about an equal number when it comes to sports droughts. Every team has their moment, and hopefully we can narrow that margin even more in the coming years.

Edited by ZachenFoot