Spooning to Rush—Which song is best?

Tombstone Mountain

Definitely "In The Mood"

Finally someone brings up that song, did everyone forget the Rush Spooning song?

• Like 2

Definitely "In The Mood"

Finally someone brings up that song, did everyone forget the Rush Spooning song?

If you're cuddling in the spoon position, Time Stand Still. If you're spooning and hoping to mount her like a horse, In the Mood is as good as In the End.

• Like 1

I like dog years but sometimes she just wants to do mission.. ;)
  • Like 7

If I was spooning with my wife and tried to play a Rush song, the spooning would quickly be over. I could maybe get away with Hope since it's short, instrumental and pretty mellow, but for the most part any Rush would fork up a spooning for me.
  • Like 1

Rush and spoons go better with soup. not sex.. :P
  • Like 2

This thread is funny. I'm pretty sure every guy in here doesn't need any Rush tune when spooning or fORking. :P

If the girl is all hot and horny and ready, and you're tossing your clothes off AND you're thinking "I should put in Clockwork Angels", then you got some issues.

;)

• Like 6

In the throes of romantic passion, or just laying down with your partner, which song from the band's catalog is best for that kind of quality time?

Discuss please!

Didacts and Narpets. My wife has never been the same. Changed her life.

Edited by Pound of Obscure
  • Like 2

If I was spooning with my wife and tried to play a Rush song, the spooning would quickly be over. I could maybe get away with Hope since it's short, instrumental and pretty mellow, but for the most part any Rush would fork up a spooning for me.

Have you condsidered something a little more playful such as Anagram (for mongo)?

Have you condsidered something a little more playful such as Anagram (for mongo)?

Well, she could keep her mind occupied by trying to figure out the wordplay while you were otherwise occupied, so there's that...

• Like 1

Well, she could keep her mind occupied by trying to figure out the wordplay while you were otherwise occupied, so there's that...

True. Another good one along those lines would be "The Big Wheel".... It speaks to the soul right?

um wow,,I NEED SOME LOVE

Nice one Star Trek geek....very appropriate. Even though I despise the first LP I consider your answer well planned and highly circumspect. Uhuru is on board with that song
  • Like 1

um wow,,I NEED SOME LOVE

Nice one Star Trek geek....very appropriate. Even though I despise the first LP I consider your answer well planned and highly circumspect. Uhuru is on board with that song

:rfl: :laughing yellow guy: :LMAO:

omg i wish Uhura was on board

Star Trek Geek??? thanks bro :clap:

I was surprised no one thought of the song,, though it is not the best album,,there are a few lil gems on it

• Like 1

I set the mood with I NEED SOME LOVE,, then i whisper "Resistance is Futile" now that's pillow talk
  • Like 1

In the throes of romantic passion, or just laying down with your partner, which song from the band's catalog is best for that kind of quality time?

Discuss please!

Just the title of this thread made me laugh hysterically. WELL DONE.

By the way... Available Light. Or... Neurotica. :) :)

• Like 1