My brother got permission from STEPHEN FREAKING KING

hobo73

....to film one of his short stories. Holy mother of CRAP!!!!!!!

After months of talking back and forth, he finally got the confirmation email today. Holy wow.

Watch out, everybody! Justin hamelin is bursting onto the horror scene!!!! lol

***proud little sister who's trying to get cast in the film*** ;)

• Like 5

Hobo, is that your brother's real name - Justin Hamelin? If so, it is a perfect name for fame. :)

lol yeah it is :D

haha I will tell him that!! hahaha

I urge everyone to check out his several blogs, movie reviews and interviews!! He's the real deal. King is his idol, he keeps messaging me like "OMG I'M FREAKING OUT HERE" hahahaha

• Like 2

He will be doing his fave SK short story, The Boogeyman. He said there are a few roles he could see me doing :P

He will be doing his fave SK short story, The Boogeyman. He said there are a few roles he could see me doing :P

You'll be playing the grizzled down and out old man in the corner with a brown paper-covered bottle in your fingerless gloved hand... :codger:

• Like 1

I always wanted to be a famous actress in my late teens/early twenties. Better late than never. Remember me if there are any parts for a soon-to-be 59 year old woman. ;)

In the meantime, I'll dust off a spot on the shelf for my Academy Award. :LOL:

• Like 1

I immediately read The Boogeyman, and expect to devour Night Shift in no time ;)

that story is so freaking disturbing. I love it.

He's thinking of having me play the crazy dude's wife, Rita. A little nervous, I won't lie! This will be the 2nd time I'm in his film. It's really nerve-wracking to be in a room full of silent people staring at you.