Crappy music causes riot in Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The excitement over Kenny Chesney Saturday proved to be a little too much for some people with the night ending with several fights and numerous arrests.

Police say 49 people were arrested inside Heinz field during the concert, with another 24 arrests taking place near the venue on the North Shore. Police say most of the arrests were for disorderly conduct, public intoxication and aggravated assault.

Additionally, police say at least 10 large fights broke out and 150 people were treated for various medical needs. Another 45 people were taken to medical facilities as well.

Kenny Chesney fans also left a wake of trash following the concert.

Large groups of tailgaters left behind a sea of debris in the Heinz Field parking lot.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/06/23/chesney-concert-ends-with-fights-arrests/

If rioting had anything to do with crappy music, there'd be all-out warfare at Justin Bieber shows.

;)

I don't know enough about 9 year old girls to know what stuffed animals they'd be beating each other over their heads with.

• Like 4

People are nuts, man.

Probably a bunch of rednecks that can't handle their primitive urges. ;)

If rioting had anything to do with crappy music, there'd be all-out warfare at Justin Bieber shows.

;)

I don't know enough about 9 year old girls to know what stuffed animals they'd be beating each other over their heads with.

They'd use whatever object they had on hand: crayons, candy, their little purses, or whatever dolly was traveling with them

I hate new country. It's a disgrace to the pioneers who started that genre. Real country music is bluegrass, IMHO. Anyways, that new shit sucks, and I know everything I need to know about the mentality of a person if I know that they listen to it!

Rock n' roll, forever, man!!!!

Wait, is this the country dude?

Country isn't all bad, but I'd say that it's pretty bad when a bunch of country fans beat each other up. I'd expect that of a Marilyn Manson concert.

Wait, is this the country dude?

Country isn't all bad, but I'd say that it's pretty bad when a bunch of country fans beat each other up. I'd expect that of a Marilyn Manson concert.

Rednecks fighting one another? Oh yeah, that never happens. :sarcastic: :P

But you're right: Country isn't all bad. Some of it is outright EMBARASSING!!!! :D

• Like 1