Bar Rush

Amy Farrah Fowler

Well this week is half way over and it's really SUCKING. Bad.

Monday...hubby has a meeting and I have training. We finally get to discuss our day around 9:30 PM.

Yesterday...I have more training. Home after 9 PM.

Today...crisis with hubby at his job, it's 7:10 and he's still not on his way home (1 hour commute home).

I'm missing the kids...they get home Friday afternoon. This was supposed to be our relaxing week and it's shot to hell. Just want to cry.

If I still drank, today would be a good excuse to get drunk. Not that I ever needed an excuse. But excuses helped.

Give me another one of those club sodas, Amy, please!

Here's to better days! :cheers:

Say, Amy - do you have any pretzels or peanuts?

Facebook is really starting to suck. Thoughts?

I have less than 60 folks on my friends list (I used to have a lot and just got rid of people I really didn't talk to down to a core group) and I'm lucky to get a LIKE on anything anymore. I guess all my Rush talk has me kicked off their News Feed. Ha!

No one would probably notice if I deactivated the damn thing.

OK, time for a drink...*sigh*

Facebook is really starting to suck. Thoughts?

I have less than 60 folks on my friends list (I used to have a lot and just got rid of people I really didn't talk to down to a core group) and I'm lucky to get a LIKE on anything anymore. I guess all my Rush talk has me kicked off their News Feed. Ha!

No one would probably notice if I deactivated the damn thing.

OK, time for a drink...*sigh*

Hey anyone who knows me knows that I mostly talk about 3 things- Rush, cats- specifically my cat- SImba and Doctor Who. If they don't like it they can just delete me. Since I have to see all their stuff they can see the stuff I like.

:D-13:

• Like 2

Frippy! You like cats? So do I. Love 'em.

Yes, love cats. Love dogs too- grew up with them but we had a stray 18 years ago give birth on our porch...and well, we still have her daughter with us. Simba is a tuxedo long haired cat. She loves Rush, Foo Fighters and is our little baby girl. :D

• Like 1

I am pretty sure that the only thing that would make me feel better right now is Chris Pine and Alex in the same room together.

Or maybe sleep, one of the two.

• Like 1

Hey hey ladies! Wow nice place ya got here!

What's with all these cool chicks digging rush?? I like this place!

"...and they're always glad you came! You wanna be where you can see you're troubles are all the same.. You wanna be where everyone knows your name!" :) lol

"...and they're always glad you came! You wanna be where you can see you're troubles are all the same.. You wanna be where everyone knows your name!" :) lol

Who are you??

Ha! Just kidding...pull up a stool and have a drink on us. :)

I slept in this morning...with the dogs. Was nice. I needed some extra sleep.

Amy, give me a cup of coffee, and one of those carrot muffins. Too early for anything else. Make sure you put globs of butter on that muffin.

I feel no better today than I did yesterday. Wish I knew what was wrong. I feel so jumpy and anxious inside.

Pulling up a stool and giving Amy a hug.

I'll have a cold beer please. Been hot humid and stormy here.

Living off the great feeling of the show last week.

Amy I see you are from PA, me too.

Edited by hcm

The show was amazing! It was our third from this tour. We're 2 hours from Pittsburgh, so we saw that show first...then scored suite tix for cheap in Newark and then decided last minute to go to Hershey. If we could see them again this tour, we would. Ha!

So thankful my husband loves the band as much as I do.

Ice cold brew coming right up...thanks for the hug!! :)