Bar Rush

Amy Farrah Fowler

http://img.stpcdn.net/game-icons-172/bar-rush-bartender-simulator.jpg

The hot spot for all the New World Women! Pull up a stool...what'll ya have tonight?

http://u.rockthisthing.com/image/380/380/RU00BSTEXP000_000.jpg

• Like 1

I'm having a diet Cuba Libre...in a tall glass, with a lime wedge. :D

Trying to get a little more chatty on TRF. I wanna get to know my fellow Rush sisters. :)

Edited by Amy Farrah Fowler
  • Like 2

Rum and orange juice? Tame I know but I love it, my aunt always makes some for her Christmas parties.
  • Like 3

Ooh...I'm a Rum girl...I'll have to try that sometime.

So, what's new? I'm thinking about the upcoming week...the kids are at camp all week. I miss them like crazy, but it's so quiet! :)

• Like 2

Guigal 2009 Rhone please.

*swooon*

Ladies, I don't drink anymore and I really shouldn't be sitting in a bar, but who can resist being with the irresistible Rush women? No finer company could anyone be in.

Give me a club soda with a twist of lemon. Can I smoke in here, or are you going to make me go outside?

• Like 2

Just don't blow smoke in my face and we'll get along just fine. ;)

Soda with lemon it is...

How's the weather where you all are? It is so f-ing hot here. Ugh. It's not even July and we hit 90 here yesterday. We haven't yet gotten into the humid part of summer, either. I have no central air nor can the new house support A/C units (the windows push outward), so we're dealing.

It's a brisk 77 degrees in here now, but it feels pretty good.

• Like 3

I have lived in Central California for 13 years and I still hate the summer, the hottest it gets is 112 or so and I just wanna die sometimes.

I hate the summer with a passion. July has got to be the loooooooooooooongest month in the year. Today it is raining and the low seventies, but temps in the high eighties/low nineties is threatening to descend upon us later this week.

Alex will be glad to know that we can smoke freely in your bar, Amy. It may entice him to drop by frequently. That will make Liana happy - right, Liana?? ;) ;)

• Like 2

I write this post sprawled out with windows open and two fans on me.

It's too hot here. It was even cooler when I was in NYC yesterday! Didn't think THAT could be possible...

Sending cool thoughts to all of those suffering as I am. :D-13:

I swear the only good thing about July is Geddy's birthday. Well and Independence Day for all the Americans, too.
  • Like 1

I swear the only good thing about July is Geddy's birthday. Well and Independence Day for all the Americans, too.

No, there's also 7/11. Where 7-11 gives out free slurpees. :laughing guy:

I hate the summer with a passion. July has got to be the loooooooooooooongest month in the year. Today it is raining and the low seventies, but temps in the high eighties/low nineties is threatening to descend upon us later this week.

Alex will be glad to know that we can smoke freely in your bar, Amy. It may entice him to drop by frequently. That will make Liana happy - right, Liana?? ;) ;)

Um..yes. :blush:

No, there's also 7/11. Where 7-11 gives out free slurpees. :laughing guy:

Ooooooh! *makes mental note to go there this year*

Hey now! Most of my family was born in July. Ha!!

Sorry I didn't know!

id take summer over any other season, the temperatures may be high, but I love long days

I dont know if men are served at this bar, but if they are ill have a bourbon and water

• Like 1