Hershey Show

DigitalDan

I personally love the setlist. Power Windows and Clockwork Angels are two of my favorite albums. And before the CA tour, I had not seen so many of the songs played this tour live (for obvious reasons with the CA songs). It might be my favorite setlist actually. Only a few songs I love most were missing, and some of those they will likely never play live.

They could play the 20 best songs from their "worst" 5 or 6 albums and it would still be a great show.

Agreed!

It was great meeting you all too! The pre show meet up was great, and the show unbelievable! I could not have been happier. And I saw the pics HalfwayToGone took, and some of them are great!

I did not bring a camera. Ahh. So if anyone is willing to share or send me pictures or vids I would greatly appreciate it

As for the setlist: From the ones I looked up a while ago, I think RIAB, it was setlist A version 4.

If anyone is going to Jones beach sun and wants to meet up let me know.

A very special thanks to HalfwayToGone for hooking me up with the ticket and everything else!

Front row right in front of geddys Synth. Unbelievable! I can die a happy man now.

Hope to see you all again at future shows!

If they play it, we will come!

Hey NS, I was the crazy female :rush: fan/freak right next to you on the rail! Boy, what a show!! I hope your ears aren't still ringing from my screaming most of the night. LOL!!! I just got home to Madison and I'm still buzzing from the excitement of the show!! On to Chicago!!! :haz: :rush: :haz:

Hi! Nice to meet you! Wish I knew that then. Those seats were unbelievable. That was truely an amazing night.

Madison. Nice. You had a bit of a drive.

I did Jones beach last night. Second row right end of the row right in front of Alex. They did not do all those little solos they did in Hershey, so friday was truely a unique night.

Have a blast in Chicago!

Hope to meet you again in the near future!

If they play it we will come...

Hey NS. Glad to meet another fan like myself! Yeah, in front of Alex is a real treat that's for sure! He was watching me intently in Indy when I was in front of him in the 4th row. He must have thought I was nuts rocking out like crazy! He was quite amused! LOL!! Nah, I didn't drive (it's way too long at about 18 hrs one way even for a long weekend)...flew into Harrisburg, rented a car, and stayed with my mom in Lebanon, PA, where I grew up. Wow, being right in the front row was really magical as I had heard; being able to look at the guys close up and interact with them makes it all worth it!! On to Chicago, Grand Rapids & Milwaukee!! Hope to see you again soon!! They could play scales and I'd show up! LOL!!!