Top 20 Worst Bands of All Time: The Complete List

Gompers

Strange, eclectic list...LCD Soundsystem, Fleet Foxes, PJ, Animal Collective are f***ing awesome.

But, The Eagles? Dead right. Shoulda been number 1.

I see this a lot so I'll bite. Why are Eagles the worst band of all time?

It's a deeply personal thing for me, almost Goob/VT levels. I hate them & their poxy f***ing music. Taking wonderful country-rock, like The Flying Burrito Brothers/Gram Parsons, Poco, Sweetheart-era Byrds etc, firstly sucking all the life out of it and then blanding down what's left of the grey cadaver to a level so inoffensive that it's offensive, risible lyrics and limp, pedestrian, grey music. f**k them. I'm just glad the recent documentary has proven what we've known all along, Frey & Henley are foul individuals. Again, f**k them.

I mentioned this here before, years ago I left the company of a highly desirable woman after she put on The Eagles for "mood" music. I bailed. f**k that.

Take it easy, f**k off. And you can shove that peaceful easy feeling up your ass.

So there you are AW, I'm not very fond of The Eagles.

Strange, eclectic list...LCD Soundsystem, Fleet Foxes, PJ, Animal Collective are f***ing awesome.

It's a deeply personal thing for me, almost Goob/VT levels. I hate them & their poxy f***ing music. Taking wonderful country-rock, like The Flying Burrito Brothers/Gram Parsons, Poco, Sweetheart-era Byrds etc, firstly sucking all the life out of it and then blanding down what's left of the grey cadaver to a level so inoffensive that it's offensive, risible lyrics and limp, pedestrian, grey music. f**k them. I'm just glad the recent documentary has proven what we've known all along, Frey & Henley are foul individuals. Again, f**k them.

I mentioned this here before, years ago I left the company of a highly desirable woman after she put on The Eagles for "mood" music. I bailed. f**k that.

Take it easy, f**k off. And you can shove that peaceful easy feeling up your ass.

I hate it when you sit on the fence.

Obviously they are not for everyone and Frey is an asshole and Henley is so over the top but I think they are hated on too much. Felder in particular is a solid talent. I have always been a fan of the majority of their music from their first go round. The newer stuff doesn't do much for me. As far as the personalities go I guess most bands would disappoint us. I was shocked by some kind of monster when I saw it.

why so much hate of the band? can't you just say they're not your cup of tea and leave at that? :huh:

:P