Initializations Out of Hand

mrvander

I see this one other forums I frequent. Can be quite annoying, but I understand why people do it.

The one thing that irks me on these forums is the tagging that has no relevance to the actual thread been posted. I have taken to not reading threads that are tagged this way.

Edited by metallithrax

I see this one other forums I frequent. Can be quite annoying, but I understand why people do it.

The one thing that irks me on these forums is the tagging that has no relevance to the actual thread been posted. I have taken to not reading threads that are tagged this way.

I'm sure those people have learned their lesson then

• Like 1

I'm sure those people have learned their lesson then

No lesson to be learned for them. It's just something that irks me, so I refrain from reading such threads. If it happened on other forums, then I would do the same there.

Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

What's the deal with lampshades? I mean if it's a lamp, why do you want shade?

I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it.

Sorry, I mixed Seinfeld in with Steven Wright... I have seen SW live 4 times, he is great.

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I haven't slept for ten days... because that would be too long.

A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

When someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kind of like they're saying, "Here, you throw this away."

Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.

I like Kit Kats, unless I'm with four or more people.

The last time I called 'shotgun', we had rented a limo, so I f*ked up.

I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs.

... We need a whole thread of these!! ;)

Mitch Hedberg RIP. best comedian ever!!

This next song doesn't go something like this, it goes exactly like this.

Eddy was a friend of mine he was killed playing checkers, you know that term "king me"? The other guy wasn't sure what he said.

Phil was a friend of mine he was killed walking into a walk in closet, he was walking way too fast and way too far.

Dennis was a friend of mine, he was killed breaking a wishbone. Nobody knows if it was an accident or suicide, they don't know what he was wishing for.

Bob was a friend of mine, nothing happened to him.

Warren was a friend of mine, he used to play the guitar down in the subway and then he decided to go electric, and he plugged into the third rail and he died.

Like my daddy used to say "worst comes to worst we're screwed".

He told me to think of the sunset from the sun's point of view.

He told me i was born 8 and a half months premature.

Paul was a friend of mine.... He was killed playing Tag.... It wasn't really tag it was push.... Near the Grand Canyon.

When i was a little kid i had a pet possum and he would never, ever, ever, play dead. And it pissed me off so much that i killed him!

You think that maybe, maybe I'm crazy, on a scale of one to ten six being the highest.

Like my daddy said my Guardian angle must be an alcoholic.

He said windchimes were for stupid people so they'd know when there's a breeze.

So how do we initialize 2112?

2?

TT?

ToT?

TOOT?

TTOHaT?

MMCXII

;) ;) ;)

BAM!!!

That's my fav :P

Whenever I read PeW, my initial reaction is that it sounds like an exclamation someone would make after noticing a bad smell. "Pew! there's a nasty whiff in the air!"

Surely it can't be the panties on the cover, 'cause (CoS?) they look quite clean.

See, for me, I always hear the sound of a small laser gun or something along the lines of that.

pewpewpewpew :bang bang:

:LOL:

:LOL: That works too :yes:

It's like in the old GI Combat comic books from the 80's - the sound of a machine gun: "Buda-buda-buda-buda..."