Selling some of my collection

glennb2112

In the next week or some posting some of my extensive collection. I have signed tourbooks, posters, album covers, ect. I hate to part with these items but finanical "issues" are making me bite the bullet. If you are looking for something in perticular shoot me a PM. I am not some fly by night poster who just signed up. Some on the board will let you know im legit. Thanks for your time.

In the next week or some posting some of my extensive collection. I have signed tourbooks, posters, album covers, ect. I hate to part with these items but finanical "issues" are making me bite the bullet. If you are looking for something in perticular shoot me a PM. I am not some fly by night poster who just signed up. Some on the board will let you know im legit. Thanks for your time.

I've seen pictures...

Rush and kiss for 5 bucks..

Earl done with that time machine yet???

I'm sorry, but I won't be giving my money to a bloke who can't spell 'particular', no matter how juicy the Rush bits might be.

Sorry that I havent listed the items yet. I will ASAP. I am sure there are alot of items people are looking for. I will also take some photos of my collection.

and i will try not to make any more gramatical errors..Gramor polize..

Glenn,

Sorry to hear about the financial necessity to have to part with your Rush items.

I know how much you love Rush and how much you've loved collecting over the years.

All the best to you and keep us posted as to what you are parting with.

You know the items will find their way to good and appreciative homes here.

~RGLT

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 1

Thanks for your kind words

Here is a link to photobucket with only a fraction of my collection. It does not include photos of my signed lithos, posters, ect. I will try and post those soon!

http://s1297.photobu...1122/slideshow/

Edited by glennb2112

I know what is is to have to sell of collections, guitars etc to pay bills. I am interested in some of your pieces maybe we can do a bundle. need to see more...!

I want that Presto guest pass. Badly.

And something that is signed.

How much are you charging for signed things?

the link is not working for me...

i get to photobucket but don't see your stuff....

is it working for anyone else?

it works for me...Glenn has a nice collection of goodies!

the link is not working for me...

i get to photobucket but don't see your stuff....

is it working for anyone else?

it works for me...Glenn has a nice collection of goodies!

you have to have a photobucket account, which i didn't, i just registered and can see it now....

Hey Glenn. Sad to hear you have to part with some of your stuff. What is the story behind the cymbal?

I got it from a DJ in philly. Had it in his office and then parted with it. I Couldnt resist.

I am in the process of making a list of the items I will be selling. I have around 10 tubs of stuff I have to inventory and photograph. Bear with me...