Lita Ford congratulates Rush RnRHoF

zappafrank

Tweet here

...but which one is Alex?! :huh: :D

So she must be the classier former member of the Runaways.

Also the only talented one.

• Like 3

Tweet here

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
  • Like 1

Tweet here

At my age not likely :laughing guy:

Tweet here

Okay, the only talented one, relatively speaking.

Better?

• Like 2

Tweet here

Better?

:LMAO:

• Like 1

Oh, I don't know. I liked Joan Jett. She did some good stuff. Lita Ford went the way of hair metal. "uh huh, it ain't no big thang"

Tweet here

Better?

In relation to what? Green Day?

• Like 1

Tweet here

Better?

In relation to what? Green Day?

no the other members of the um... uh..... that shitty washed up girl band we were talkin about.. lol

Hey I've met Lita twice and she is one Classy Lady and oh so friendly...... :kisshug: Jackie Fox aka Jacqueline Fuchs is now a very Successful Lawyer and will be appearing on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire this week for a taping.....But if any Former member of THE RUNAWAYS deserves the contempt of RUSH fans it is none other than Cherie Currie.... :rage: Me and her USED to be friends until I admitted I loved Geddy and RUSH since the 1980's and hates me for calling her Book of Fairy Tales aka NEON ANGEL 99% Bravo Sierra....Cherie Currie is a legend in her own Drug and Alcohol addled mind......What else can you say about a Woman who DESTROYED her Acting/Music Career through her Substance Abuse, Keeps holding a grudge against Geddy Lee and RUSH for over 33 years over a harmless prank, and is considered a pariah to most people in the Music World...Also her book of fairy tales aka NEON ANGEL has been discredited by her former bandmate Jackie Fox especially the alleged sexual assault by her sister Marie's ex-boyfriend......The fact she never reported the incident to the Police proves she's a pathetic liar.....For real talent buy a Stevie Nicks CD !!!!! Also she signed a Contract with Kenny Laguna of BLACKHEART RECORDS to jumpstart her pathetic career...She was supposed to release a CD in 2011

Cherie wants to blame Blackheart for everything but the TRUTH is Cherie was very difficult to work in the studio and she HATED Matt Sorum and she wanted him off the album because Cherie said Matt sucked as a Producer and she was fighting a lot with him in the studio so Kenny Laguna of Blackheart Records had to come in along with Thom Panunzio and try and finish producing and mixing the album. That is the STORY Cherie doesn't want people to know how she trashed talk Matt Sorum and she fought with him in the studio and wanted him off her record. I don’t even think Matt knows how much Cherie HATES him and trashed talked him.

:rage: :laughing guy:

Edited by SouthwestRanger
  • Like 1

Also Miz Poor Widdle Me (Cherie Currie) is in the Middle of a "Comeback Tour" playing Small Bars and Dives throughout the USA and Canada....Here's the Schedule if any RUSH Fans want to drop on by and pay their "regards" 1185428_10153182948350221_754769182_n.jpg Edited by SouthwestRanger

no need for so much animosity towards lita. she's a turd (musically, imo) but she had something nice to say about rush so who cares if someone in her band 35 years ago talked shit about geddy lee?
  • Like 1

Also Miz Poor Widdle Me (Cherie Currie) is in the Middle of a "Comeback Tour" playing Small Bars and Dives throughout the USA and Canada....Here's the Schedule if any RUSH Fans want to drop on by and pay their "regards" 1185428_10153182948350221_754769182_n.jpg

Damn. She's not coming to Edmonton. I was gonna wear my Rush shirt. Maybe the one I got in Red Deer last month. Hmm oh well..

• Like 2

no need for so much animosity towards lita. she's a turd (musically, imo) but she had something nice to say about rush so who cares if someone in her band 35 years ago talked shit about geddy lee?

Yeah, it's this type of shit that makes the music community think Rush fans are a bunch of basement dwelling , sensitive nerds. She had something nice to say, and people ripping her cause she doesn't write music that's in 7/8 time.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's this type of shit that makes the music community think Rush fans are a bunch of basement dwelling , sensitive nerds.

We're not basement dwellers!

;)

• Like 1