Rolling Stone Magazine subscription!!

robertrobyn

I sent this to the editor today. Dear Rolling Stone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have had a free subscription from you for the past 6 months or so. I wanted to let you know that I received a this is your last free issue letter today. I will not be subscribing to your magazine for one reason. The reason is that you have never put RUSH the band on your cover. Also you have never given them the respect they deserve.

Even after they were inducted into the RRHOF still nothing. I'm sure I speak for several hundred thousand fans of RUSH. Its time to give them the respect they deserve.

Truly,

Robert Huey

• Like 5

I sent this to the editor today. Dear Rolling Stone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have had a free subscription from you for the past 6 months or so. I wanted to let you know that I received a this is your last free issue letter today. I will not be subscribing to your magazine for one reason. The reason is that you have never put RUSH the band on your cover. Also you have never given them the respect they deserve.

Even after they were inducted into the RRHOF still nothing. I'm sure I speak for several hundred thousand fans of RUSH. Its time to give them the respect they deserve.

Truly,

Robert Huey

We can't kill Jann Wenner and all his cronies fast enough, that's why!! :madra:

:o that is the exact same letter I sent to TIME magazine!

As did I when I cancelled my daughter's Highlights subscription.

I got free subscription to it to. As soon as get that magazine with some stupid Jaggoff "Rockstar" on the cover I toss it in the garbage. I always remember that Mitch Hedberg when I throw it away "When someone hands you a flyer, it’s like they’re saying here you throw this away."

RIP Mitch

I got free subscription to it to. As soon as get that magazine with some stupid Jaggoff "Rockstar" on the cover I toss it in the garbage. I always remember that Mitch Hedberg when I throw it away "When someone hands you a flyer, it’s like they’re saying here you throw this away."

RIP Mitch

This is exactly why I don't hand out fliers. :P

I have a subscription only because my grand daughter sold subscriptions for school. I would have never subscribed had it not been for her.

They report anything Rush in a small box where no one can see it. I am actually looking forward to it expiring. I am going old school and I am going to make a collage out of all the band pictures.

I have emailed CBS news regarding the show "Sunday Morning" and asked them why no Rush? They do spots on all these other bands that I have no idea of who they are. They have ignored Rush too.

Send email to. sundays@cbsnews.com

I hope they do a spot one day.