The Ultimate Rush Fan

I voted for you. Nothing would be better than having a non-male Rush fan win this and show the world that Rush is not for guys only.

that would be awesome! Unfortunately I wont be able to win unless I'm in the top 3!

Try putting your playing on YouTube with the vote link. Also if you have an account beg on Facebook, it can't hurt.

Trust me, I have been! I've been posting the link on every possible website I can!

That sneaky Brian, pushing in there http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad0019.gif

Still continuing to vote for you both

WOW! You are a very talented artist! I hope you win! I have been a Rush fan since 1976, but I was only able to go to 3 shows. I helped to promote Rush in my local schools in the early days by doing covers of their songs on stage at band concerts. I bought all their albums, song books and posters, T Shirts. Do you think an old guy like me is gonna win a front row VIP RUSH FAN CONTEST? Naw, some pretty you thing will.

Beautiful art. I've voted for you several times now- when ever I see this thread, but you've fallen to 7th. C'mon TRF, vote for Abby! Aaarrghh!!! :madra:

I know!! I am trying my hardest to move up but I cant!!! :'(

I think posting on TRF that you need votes was a good idea. We will do what we can to pull you up in rank by sunday. Make sure this thread satys at the top so people see it.

BTW the post you wrote was great. Very well said. I can totally relate. When I was 15 they pretty much saved my life and continued to do so until today. I would not be who I am without them.

And WOW. The artwork is amazing! The sketch of Geddy is unbelievable! keep it up! You deserve to win this

• Like 2

It might be an idea to put something in the Rush or Random Samples subforum, too. Those areas may get more traffic.

I'm voting for all of you.

Best of luck! :)

How did you do? Voted for you each day. Of the top people you definitely had the best reason to vote for you.

BTW still blown away by the sketch of geddy. Simply amazing. You should coppy it and send two copies to him (see posts about sending stuff to venues for signatures), one for him to keep and one to sign and return to you. I think he would easily sign that, and love it! Simply amazing.

How did you do? Voted for you each day. Of the top people you definitely had the best reason to vote for you.

BTW still blown away by the sketch of geddy. Simply amazing. You should coppy it and send two copies to him (see posts about sending stuff to venues for signatures), one for him to keep and one to sign and return to you. I think he would easily sign that, and love it! Simply amazing.

Thank you so much! :)

I ended in 8th place, i just kept dropping down the list. oh well :(

Thank you so much! :)

I ended in 8th place, i just kept dropping down the list. oh well :(

Sorry to hear Abby. We did what we could. Next tour try again and get an early start on here. And yes there will be a next tour...