Who are these guys on stage?

I was at Manchester - and I assumed they came on for every show. It was a little odd as they pulled a barrier tape across the front of the drum kit and policed the area by stopping Geddy and Alex from approaching by raising their hands. Look like tweedle dee and tweedle dum lol. They were only on for a brief time though.

:LOL:

That's the weird random characters on stage portion of the show. Originally, it was someone coming out to put quarters into Geddy's dryers, and with the subsequent redesigns of the stage set it progressed to chicken-basting and sausage-machine tending. Since the Clockwork Angels stage set doesn't have anything specific for characters to mess with, they mess with the band! At one of the shows I saw, they put steampunk traffic cones around Alex and Geddy. :LOL:

• Like 1

At one show they came out with guitars and pretended to solo, complete with rolling on the floor, and all sorts of cliche guitar poses. I think it was in Atlantic city.

Yep, I remember that from Atlantic City as well. One had a Les Paul and the other had a Jazz Bass. I thought it was hilarious! :D

At one show they came out with guitars and pretended to solo, complete with rolling on the floor, and all sorts of cliche guitar poses. I think it was in Atlantic city.

Yes...it was Atlantic City. They were quite funny and the show was great!!!

We didn't have these guys in Edmonton. Unless I missed them. We just had one guy come out and take some popcorn out of Geddys Gizmo.

I'm glad you posted this, because I was just trying to remember if anything like this happened in Edmonton! :)

This thread gives me an idea. Now I just need to get a costume, then I need to....................................