Geddy Lee Or Howard Stern?

GeddysMullet

Haha at least Geddy isn't gross!

And has an infinitely greater amount of talent, since Stern has 0.

• Like 2

Horse shit. I don't really care but Geddy doesn't resemble Stern.

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue185/Cyrano.jpeg

"A great nose may be an index of a great soul" -- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

What is that drawing of Ritchie Blackmore doing in your post? :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 2

I listen to Stern and heard some of his negative comments about Rush.

I really don't think he listens to Rush. If he did, he would love them as we do.

Howard is not a very smart person it seems. Or he just acts like a dumb ass.

Some of the things that come out of his mouth are just silly.

He argued once that fish cannot be caught and then released to live another day. He heard some jerk off say that a fish dies within one hour of it being released.

I could not believe he was that stupid.

I wanted to call into the show and ask him how come so many fish that are tagged are caught again months and years later? Then tagged again and released again.

Oh. By the way. He loves Bruce Springsteen. I think he sucks. Springsteen that is.

• Like 1

I really don't think he listens to Rush. If he did, he would love them as we do.

He argued once that fish cannot be caught and then released to live another day. He heard some jerk off say that a fish dies within one hour of it being released.

I wanted to call into the show and ask him how come so many fish that are tagged are caught again months and years later? Then tagged again and released again.

Oh. By the way. He loves Bruce Springsteen. I think he sucks. Springsteen that is.

Stern doesn't really do anything a horny, juvenile, misanthropic, loquacious 9th grader couldn't.

• Like 2

I'm not the only one in this world who hates Springsteen!?

Yeah, he sounds like quite a dummy.

• Like 2

Hardly. I hate that guy!

• Like 3

One of the guys on the Stern show, John Hine (sp?), I think, is a huge Rush fan.

Geddy is supposedly worth 30 million bucks. Howard just bought a house for 52 million. What's wrong with this picture?

I couldn't bring myself to vote on this but it looks like Geddy Lee is winning by a nose..
  • Like 1

One of the guys on the Stern show, John Hine (sp?), I think, is a huge Rush fan.

Geddy is supposedly worth 30 million bucks. Howard just bought a house for 52 million. What's wrong with this picture?

I am not sure if its John Hine. But there is a Rush fan on the staff. If not for this staff member, I doubt the word Rush would have been mentioned.

He was excited before the induction.

Now, I did hear one time when they were talking best bass players and Howard agreed Geddy was in the top five.

But only because his guest voted for Geddy.

Howard Stern was a total ass to Tiny Tim... He was acceptable with Jon Anderson but still a little off-putting, not my style. I have little respect for the guy after hearing numerous interviews with him.

I voted Geddy of course. He is better looking than Stern, and Ozzy, and me.

• Like 1

Hardly. I hate that guy!

I can't stand him, talk about annoying. That man has been annoying me since I was a kid. But then again I can't deal with any musical act from New Jersey for some reason. (I hate you too Bon Jovi!)

Howard Stern was a total ass to Tiny Tim... He was acceptable with Jon Anderson but still a little off-putting, not my style. I have little respect for the guy after hearing numerous interviews with him.

I voted Geddy of course. He is better looking than Stern, and Ozzy, and me.

Don't feel bad about Geddy being better looking than you. He is the most beautiful man on the face of the planet and there can only be one.

• Like 1

Hardly. I hate that guy!

I can't stand him, talk about annoying. That man has been annoying me since I was a kid. But then again I can't deal with any musical act from New Jersey for some reason. (I hate you too Bon Jovi!)

The Smithereens are pretty good.