Why do Marillion sing about sad jesters?? [Does Hatchet Pete wear long johns painted harlequin style with his wife's nail polish??

treeduck

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: <<<<<<<< Jester's tears

:nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya:

:nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: <<<<<<<< treeduck jeers

:madra: where are you marillion fools??? come out and face me!

I can't answer your question, Duck but thanks fir the tag! :smoke: :pussy: :hi:

Shouldn't that be "fur" in your case? :pussy:

Um yes - typo..! :D

• Like 1

Hey hey f**kerz!! I once wore the wife's tights, but the chafing was un-f*cking-bearable. Her nail polish makes me dizzy though.

On a more serious note, Fish-era 'rillion appeals to my wistful, mistier mist, hazier days side, but H era stuff gets me in the gut.

And you ducky, you monster, how dare you call me out like this! There was I, happy as a pig in Angel Delight, wearing the missiz' stilettos and whatnot and little else, pirouetting around the kitchen to Abba, and then you post this scurrilous nonsense

How dare you. How VERY dare you. I'm putting the evils on you, the Karma Chameleon's gonna be a-knockin' on your door.

Hey hey f**kerz!! I once wore the wife's tights, but the chafing was un-f*cking-bearable. Her nail polish makes me dizzy though.

On a more serious note, Fish-era 'rillion appeals to my wistful, mistier mist, hazier days side, but H era stuff gets me in the gut.

And you ducky, you monster, how dare you call me out like this! There was I, happy as a pig in Angel Delight, wearing the missiz' stilettos and whatnot and little else, pirouetting around the kitchen to Abba, and then you post this scurrilous nonsense

How dare you. How VERY dare you. I'm putting the evils on you, the Karma Chameleon's gonna be a-knockin' on your door.

:o :o :o :o :o :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :joker: :blah:

That f*ckin' jester is laughing at me. The f*cker. Coincidence central, was at a party earlier today, my best friend's son had his confirmation, bouncy castles & flans, and aforementioned best friend gave me a 12" of Garden Party. Nearly have all of those 12" singles now. Woo-hoo, good for me, etc.

• Like 1

That f*ckin' jester is laughing at me. The f*cker. Coincidence central, was at a party earlier today, my best friend's son had his confirmation, bouncy castles & flans, and aforementioned best friend gave me a 12" of Garden Party. Nearly have all of those 12" singles now. Woo-hoo, good for me, etc.

Somehow the all the jesters of a by-gone medieval era, in the 12th century are crying right now! Crying with laughter at your tights and your soft crepe jester hat! :joker:

Somehow the all the jesters of a by-gone medieval era, in the 12th century are crying right now! Crying with laughter at your tights and your soft crepe jester hat! :joker:

That's no soft-crepe version....it's a glittery fabulous Priscilla Queen of the Desert version! FA-BU-LOUS, I tells ya. Git down.

I act the role in classic style

Of a martyr carved with twisted smile

To bleed the lyric for this song

To write the rites to right my wrongs

An epitaph to a broken dream

To exercise this silent scream

A scream that's born from sorrow

That's no soft-crepe version....it's a glittery fabulous Priscilla Queen of the Desert version! FA-BU-LOUS, I tells ya. Git down.

I act the role in classic style

Of a martyr carved with twisted smile

To bleed the lyric for this song

To write the rites to right my wrongs

An epitaph to a broken dream

To exercise this silent scream

A scream that's born from sorrow

http://encode.ru/images/smilies/os_jester.gif

Marillion is amazing!!! Period!!!!

Each to his own. I prefer the passion of Hogarth's voice. Fish does NOTHING for me.

None of them do anything for me they BOTH suck and so does the band! :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya:

Each to his own. I prefer the passion of Hogarth's voice. Fish does NOTHING for me.

None of them do anything for me they BOTH suck and so does the band! :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya:

Nearly as tiresome as Goob & VT.....nearly. THAT close. You big Mary.

• Like 1

:hi: Mine makes more sense though. If any normal person hated an album the way Goobs portrays himself to do on here, I seriously doubt he or she could have any positive interest in the band at all. It just isn't logical. As for me, well I just don't like any Marillion at all, Fish-era or even-fishier-era. :NP:

Edited by treeduck

:hi: Mine makes more sense though. If any normal person hated an album the way Goobs portrays himself to do on here, I seriously doubt he or she could have any positive interest in the band at all. It just isn't logical. As for me, well I just don't like any Marillion at all, Fish-era or even-fishier-era. :NP:

Hating all eras of Marillion makes no sense. None at all. Zip. You crazy, like coconut nuts.