European Rush Fans Get Ready—Guess Who's Coming???

Guess what??? Your wait is almost over....The European leg will consist of ten dates between May 22nd and June 10th. The tour will have stops in England, Scotland, Holland, Germany, Sweden and Finland. Congrats...you've waited too, too long!

By all accounts, the first leg of the Clockwork Angels tour has been nothing short of spectacular. All three members appear to be enjoying themselves immensely once again, and numerous fans have commented on Geddy's vocals being stronger than ever. Not surprisingly, the band continues to modify the set list on a nightly basis, just as they did during the 2012 leg of the tour so be ready for a great time.

• Like 1

:Neil: Hey guys I'm so stoked about going to europe...can't wait to hit those really cool castles.

:Alex: Me Too...I'm stoked. Those guys are the best because they wait the longest..talk about patience

:geddy: It'll be ok for them. I mean, we're playing all of Cygnus books I and II...the states didn't get that!

:Alex: Yeah but someone's going to bitch about it just wait and see

:Neil: Well, fan is short for "fanatic"

:Alex: Speaking of fanatics Pratt...did ja get that sidecar for your bike yet?

:geddy: Sidecar? You got a sidecar Pratt?

:Neil: Just toting around my new drum teacher...he's never been to europe

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

:Alex: Hey Dirk...what's your favorite thing to do in europe?

:geddy: I like collecting cobblestones from famous places

:Alex: Any place in particular your looking to nab a rare cobblestone?

:geddy: Yeah when we hit Holland I'm looking forward to seeing what's out there.

:Neil: Have you thought about going to the red-light district and collecting there?

:Alex: Man I went there one time right after a wake and bake...place scared the hell out of me.

:geddy: It should have Lerxt...it's the district of bad decisions.

• Like 2

:geddy: Hey Neil did you make reservations for the sausagefest in Germany?

:Neil: Of course Dirk...oh wait a minute...are you referring to our gigs there, or the actual sausagefest at the Hofbrau Haus?

• Like 3

:Neil: Lerxt when we play Scotland are you paying up on our bet? Remember the one wear you promised to go commando while wearing a kilt?

:Alex: Yeah I gonna do it...hope all the guys in the front row enjoy the view

:geddy: Don't worry too much Lerxt...they don't look through binoculars in the front row

• Like 3

:Alex: Ged I heard that you have a warrant for your arrest in Finland over all those power adapters you've stolen over the years...the hotels are pissed

:geddy: How did they find out? Do they have evidence?

:Alex: Remember that interview with ClassicRockMagazine? You outted yourself during that interview. Remember? The one where you were if asked if you played the "do you know who I am" card.

:Neil: YOu know my motto: Never complain, never explain...

• Like 3

:Alex: Dirk I've finally let my curiosity get the best of me...I tasted your sausages from the "sausage time" port on your time machine...they tasted weird

:geddy: That weird taste is called "plastic"...ever heard of it?

:Neil: Hell yeah he has...remember him gnawing on the chickens?

• Like 3

8 days time!! London O2....can't wait!

:geddy: You know what i love most about jamming in England Pratt?

:Neil: Listening to them say "schedule"

:geddy: No, but that is a close second...I love all you can eat Fish and Chips.

• Like 3

Guess what??? Your wait is almost over....The European leg will consist of ten dates between May 22nd and June 10th. The tour will have stops in England, Scotland, Holland, Germany, Sweden and Finland. Congrats...you've waited too, too long!

By all accounts, the first leg of the Clockwork Angels tour has been nothing short of spectacular. All three members appear to be enjoying themselves immensely once again, and numerous fans have commented on Geddy's vocals being stronger than ever. Not surprisingly, the band continues to modify the set list on a nightly basis, just as they did during the 2012 leg of the tour so be ready for a great time.

I will visit the Amsterdam and Cologne gigs.. :drool: :drool:
  • Like 1

Only problem - they won't get free Apple Pie at every show like those of us in the States get...

Wait a minute!!! I didn't get any pie!!! DAMNIT! Everybody else got some. It seems like I'm always the one to miss out on getting pie. :(

• Like 3

Only problem - they won't get free Apple Pie at every show like those of us in the States get...

Wait a minute!!! I didn't get any pie!!! DAMNIT! Everybody else got some. It seems like I'm always the one to miss out on getting pie. :(

:Alex: Whoa waaaaiiitttt a minute...you didn't get any pie? Dirk, this guy didn't get any pie...that's so weak

:geddy: Not my fault. Pratt's in charge of the pie dept. Every fan was supposed to get a homemade pie—made by our wive's...what's up that Neil?

:Neil: All the chicks bailed on me...they wouldn't help because of a "forced" labor law or something like that. They really copped an attitude

:Alex: Man you shoulda bargained in some way..did'ja think of that?

:Neil: Oh I tried that...they just kept say "blah blah blah" to me

• Like 3

I will visit the Amsterdam and Cologne gigs.. :drool: :drool:

:Alex: Hey guys Kooma's coming to our gigs...Koln and Amsterdam—far out!

:geddy: They would probably love to be front row...am I right Kooma? Mayba a VIP pass? Hmmmm

• Like 2

:geddy: Hey guys...speaking of touring, how about a South American Tour towards the end of the year, huh?

:Neil: No way!!! I´m tired of touring, and if they can chant to YYZ, let them do the full CA set on their own now...

:Alex: C´mon, Neil...I need to hit the Ipanema beach once again...please, please, let´s do it?

:geddy: Neil, we gotta do this, man. Fans have been waiting for too long. And this time you gotta do the meet and greet thing with them, smile for photos and whatnot...the whole shebang!

:Neil: You know what? I quit!! You can just go ahead and hire Mike Portnoy for the rest of the tour. I´ve had enough of this!

Edited by RodrigoAltaf
  • Like 7

:geddy: Hey guys...speaking of touring, how about a South American Tour towards the end of the year, huh?

:Neil: No way!!! I´m tired of touring, and if they can chant to YYZ, let them do the full CA set on their own now...

:Alex: C´mon, Neil...I need to hit the Ipanema beach once again...please, please, let´s do it?

:geddy: Neil, we gotta do this, man. Fans have been waiting for too long. And this time you gotta do the meet and greet thing with them, smile for photos and whatnot...the whole shebang!

:Neil: You know what? I quit!! You can just go ahead and hire Mike Portnoy for the rest of the tour. I´ve had enough of this!

Yeah, they're wives want to go to the beach too...gotta hit SA boys!
  • Like 1

:Neil: Hey guys...been thinking about how much fun this tours been so far...do you guys have a night that sticks in your mind?

:Alex: Gotta be the Austin show

:geddy: I was going to say the same thing Lerxt... can you read my mind? They outta call that place "cougar town"

:Alex: You're right...weird...place was crawling with chicks...wonder why?

:geddy: I think it was the thong sale!

• Like 2

:Alex: Hey Pratt do you think Treeduck will come to any of our British gigs?

:Neil: I hope so...I miss him. Hated things went down the way they did...is he still a fan?

:geddy: Dunno—hard to tell after the fiasco on Iron Chef: God's of Rock...seemed really pissed we don't play 70's material

:Neil: He'll get over...he's got to stop being so angry because of our setlists...he probably doesn't do that to Maiden or Holdsworth

:geddy: We'll see...time can be such a healing balm for the hurting massess

• Like 1

:geddy: Hey Lerxt....are you gonna hit up any cheese tasting's while your in Finland?

:Alex: You bet Dirk...last time there I spent like $15,000 on cheese...and I really had a fun time going to the "loo" as they say here in England

:Neil: Please don't Al...every time you do this you just happen to have a "gassy" problem. Then you come over to my riser during my solo and just let it rip...I can't concentrate when you do that?

:Alex: Wearing your crankypants today Pratt? Nobody else is complaining.

:Neil: That's because I'm the only victim of those little hate crimes

:geddy: OH contrair mo'frair...try riding in a jet with him...dude's gotta see his doc—it's toxic!

• Like 1

:Neil: :Alex: Pratt how did you like the interview by William Shatner? Pretty cool he came by to do that for, what was that magazine? The Yukon Blade Grinder?

:Neil: Yeah that's the one...crazy stuff. Why did they pick him to do it?

:Alex: I think because he was once a writer for Influential Canadian magazine...God I'm glad that papers out of bizness

:geddy: Shatner's a lot of fun...he even did his "Tribble" dance for us....very cool.

:Alex: You remember what Richard Gere did with Tribbles? I feel awful for the guy

:Neil: Do you know when the Yukon Blade Grinder's gonna put out that interview?

:Alex: This week brotha man...it'll be a blast.

:geddy: My wife was somewhat unnerved by Shatner though...She said that he kept asking if she wanted to see his "phaser"

• Like 1